(14) kiss her at the door pt; 2

Your Perspective

💋

I've kissed many men before. I've also kissed Jin before. But the power of his tongue, the hold of his hands on my thighs, hips, and breasts verges a whole new experience I have never felt.

This time, my mind is present with emotions that I feared to ever accept for years. Never did I think I'd find love for sex in such a healthy manner, nor did I think for sexual acts to be anything other than work...not for a while. Not for me.

I remember Tea having a different approach to her job. There would be nights with some clients where she would get attached; even cry from the feelings she got. Every time she had those nights, she spoke to me about it blushing. I used to listen and never relate.

Until now.

Jin kisses me and I don't want him to stop. The puckering of his full lips starts to swallow me. The blood rushes to my lips which are messily tinted from the bold lipstick he smears.

He kisses me slow.
He kisses me gentle.
He kisses me, treating my body like a petal endangered to fall off a flower's stub.

I smile against his mouth when he lazily pecks my lips now. Jin breathes hard against me, parting them and leaving them there while I nip and nibble, fondling the buttons of his shirt to unravel—loosen, his torso is bare, my hands run around his abdomen.

He shivers when my fingertips lean on his body that hovers between my legs. He's gentle but a part of his body is not—hard with its grind between my dress, making the fabrics ride up along with his jeans that ride down into my underwear.

"Baby," I moan painfully. He isn't hurting me, nor am I in danger. I want him bad and the moan disguises for a whine.

Jin stops rocking his pelvis so freely into my garments that start to soak. Hearing the bed's springs react once his heavy breath hit my face, Jin stops.

My eyes flutter open. I can't breathe, nor can I focus on the sudden halt that makes my dress want to rip apart and free my nudity.

"What's wrong?"

Jin's darkened and lustful position turns into an awkward and adorable one quick.

"Why'd you stop?" My voice is quiet.

"I don't want you to feel like you're entitled to give me something after I took you out."

My eyes soften to large degrees at that. Just when I thought he couldn't be more of a gentleman, Jin proves me wrong.

"I don't feel that way," I smile, sweet while massaging his chest lightly with my hand. The same hand reassuringly moves to his neck as I rub. "It's sweet for you to consider my feelings...intentions are most important and I respect you for thinking about that."

Jin's neck dances. He swallows hard and I can sense the nerves from the position I lay below him.

"Is there something else bothering you?" Now I'm curious.

Jin sighs, breath hitting my face, and he rolls to sit onto his bum. The bed creaks for different reasons other than ones that made me moan earlier.

Sitting up myself when knowing for a fact he wasn't going to be kissing me again, the disappointment was clear in my mind but I didn't speak on it.

"There's just a lot going on in my life right now," Jin mumbles, side-glancing your way awkwardly before leaning his head tiredly on the headboard. "With you added to the mix, and with everything we keep doing...I feel like the stress I feel heightens."