e l e v e n

Emerson's POV:

Justin and I drove to Megan's house after we went to church. "I can't wait to get my baby." I smiled at him. He chuckled. "Me neither." When we got to her house, we parked outside and both got out. We walked to her door and rang the doorbell. "Hey!" Megan smiled and hugged me. "Hey, How was She?" I asked and we walked inside. "She had a lot of fun. Lily and her got to have a spa night, they watched movies, made pizza." She said as we heard giggles from a nearby room. "They're playing in the playroom." She smiled and took us.

I stood with Justin and smiled as Lily and Marlowe played. It almost brought a tear to my eye seeing her have so much fun. She turned around and lit up when she saw us. I got down to her level as she ran to me. "Did you have fun?" I traced on her back and I felt her nod. I let her go and stood up. Justin grabbed her bag as I watched Marlowe hug Lily and Megan. "See you soon." She smiled and signed. "You too." I signed back before we left.

I smiled as Marlowe played with Dodger. I laid my head on Justin's shoulder and played with his fingers. I felt him kiss my forehead, making me blush. "I love you." He said and I looked up at him. "I love you too." I smiled. I looked at Marlowe to see her with her nose wrinkled. I laughed. "You don't like when we kiss?" I asked and she shook her head. Justin chuckled as she walked over to us and climbed onto the couch. Justin kissed the top of her head as she laid her head on his lap. "I love both of my girls." He signed to the both of us.