t h i r t y t w o

Emerson's POV:

Marlowe and I walked towards the living room after getting ready. "Everything is so cute!" I smiled. We were going to have a donut themed baby sprinkle at my house today. At our kitchen table was an array of donuts; regular glazed, donuts with pink icing and rainbow sprinkles, chocolate glaze, and regular with chocolate icing. We also had some cut up fruit and a mom-osa bar.

Jennifer, Justin's younger sister, handed Marlowe and I small pins to wear

Jennifer, Justin's younger sister, handed Marlowe and I small pins to wear. Mine said Mommy to Be and Marlowe's said Big Sister to Be. I helped her put it on and put mine on. I watched her run to my mom as I felt Justin's hands wrap around me. "Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded. "It's very cute." I smiled.

All of our friends came by to drop off small presents for us and Mila. I was sitting outside where some people were making Mila headbands. It was a cute idea my sister showed me on Pinterest. I had to have it at my baby shower. "The headbands so far are so cute." I smiled as I looked at the finished product that was stacked in a small pink basket.

I played with Marlowe's hair as my sisters and Justin's sister, Jennifer, sat around us. "Are you guys excited to see baby Mila?" She asked. I nodded. "It's going to be so nice to have a little baby around. I'm really excited." I smiled. They smiled too.

I laid my computer on my lap desk and started a new word document. I wanted to write my birth plan; now that I am officially 34 Weeks, I want to have this planned in case I go into labor.

Name: Emerson Hull
Supportive Person: Justin Andrews
Relationship: fiancé
Present at Birth: yes

Pain management:
•Please do not offer pain medication unless I specifically ask for it
•I plan on using alternate measures for pain control (birthing ball, tub, etc) and would like these options made available for me

Labor:
•I'd like music playing that I provide
•I would like to move around
•I'd like Justin to cut the cord
•I'd prefer fetal monitoring to be wireless
•If I'm having a c-section I would like to be able to view the birth if possible, my arms free and skin to skin immediately in the operating room

Postpartum:
•I'd like skin to skin contact immediately after delivery
•I would like to delay my baby's first bath until the next day
•I plan to exclusively breastfeed