f i f t e e n

Emerson's POV:

I nervously stood in the women's health aisle, looking at all of the pregnancy tests. I never thought that I would be looking here again. When Marlowe's dad found out that I was pregnant with her, he immediately left. She was never able to meet her dad. He was never there for special milestones like her first birthday or the first day of school. He wasn't there to find out with me that she was deaf. After meeting Justin, I knew that he was the one.

Justin has been the most perfect father figure to Marlowe. He's helped her with her first steps. He helped her learn how to write her name. He's always been there for her and I'm excited to potentially have a little baby with him. I grabbed a test box and went to the counter. I put it down and watched the cashier scan it. I paid and went out to my car. I grabbed my phone before going to my messages

to: Justin😍
I got one

from: Justin😍
Ok, I'm waiting

I turned the car on before starting to drive home.

Justin and I sat on the floor in the bathroom. I had my head on his shoulder as we waited for the test to finish. When my phone timer buzzed, I bit my lip and looked at him. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed it before holding it in front of us. The two lines were darkened. "I'm pregnant." I smiled. He smiled too before hugging me tightly.

"Justin and I have something to tell you." I said to Marlowe as she sat on his lap. Justin covered her eyes as I put the test in front of her. She looked down at it and looked at me with a confused expression. I smiled before signing the words baby and pointed to my stomach. Her eyes widened and she quickly hugged him. I smiled when she ran over to me to give me a hug and kissed her forehead.