n i n e

Emerson's POV:

I pulled in front of Megan's house as Marlowe quickly tried to take off her seatbelt. "Slow Down kiddo." I smiled and got out. I unbuckled her and she hopped out of the car, grabbing her weekend bag. "Excited to sleep over?" I asked her and she nodded.  I held her hand as we walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited until Megan opened the door. "Hey!" She smiled and hugged me. "Hey, Marlowe's really excited." I said to her. Megan chuckled. "So is Lily. She's in the living room." She signed to Marlowe who walked inside. "I'll see you Sunday." I said and she waved as I walked to the car. I got into the driver's seat and felt Justin grab my hand. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm just surprised at how much she's growing up." I smiled and began to drive.

"The movie was amazing." I said to Justin as we walked to my car. "I pick good movies huh?" He smirked and I chuckled, hitting him playfully. I got into the driver's seat and turned the car on. I started to drive and felt Justin grab my hand. "I love you." He said and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I smiled. We drove back to my house and went inside.

I walked back in my room from the bathroom and saw Justin laying in bed, playing with his phone. I smiled and climbed onto the bed and laid beside him. "Hey cutie." He said, making me blush. "Hey." I smiled. "We're alone." He said to me. I nodded. "I know, it's so weird." He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back.