t e n

Emerson's POV:

I woke up to Justin walking into the room with a tray of food. "Breakfast in bed?" I smiled and sat up. "Yeah." He smiled and climbed onto the bed beside me. He put the tray between us and I bit my lip, looking at everything. He made us bacon, scrambled eggs, and French toast. "Thanks baby." I smiled before beginning to eat. He turned my TV on before beginning to eat too. The only noise was the tv playing softly in the background. "I had fun last night." He smirked, making me blush. "Shut up." I smiled and looked away. He chuckled and turned to face me. "What do you want to do today?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Want to go to the mall?" I smiled and he chuckled, nodding.

Justin and I walked out of the mall with bags in our hands. I ended up going to H&M for me and Carters and The Children's Place for Marlowe. "Thanks for taking me baby." I smiled and put my bags in the car. "You're welcome." He smiled back and got into the driver's seat. "Can we go to Starbucks?" I smiled and he and he chuckled before starting to drive. "I'm sorry that I make you drag me around everywhere." I said to him. "Don't worry about it. I love dragging you around everywhere." He smiled and squeezed my chin.

After being out, Justin and I sat on the couch and watched a movie. Dodger was laying on the little cot that Justin brought for him and rested. "It's so quiet without Marlowe." I said to him. He nodded. I felt him grab my hand and squeeze it. I laid my head on his lap and felt him play with my hair. I yawned softly before feeling my eyes grow heavy and fell asleep.