The Belly of the Weblum - Keith's Version

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

Here's the long awaited chapter thank you for the support and interest @Blue_Jay_B04

"What! What did I miss?" Hunk yelled waking himself up by his snoring "Oh nothing important just a way to defeat Zarkon" Lance smiled looking down at him "Really?" Hunk said confused "I dozed for ten minutes and you guys figured out how to defeat the forces of evil" "You've been asleep for three hours' Pidge said sarcastically, I quickly looked away as Hunk and the others looked in our direction I've been quiet since the red lion's bay and personally would like to keep it that way "I think we've got something here it's dangerous and there are lots of moving parts" Shiro said and I turned his way barely ignoring Keith's worried gaze on me. "But if we can coordinate everything just right then-" "Zarkon's reign will be at an end" Kolivan spoke finishing Shiro's sentence "and the savagery that's poisoned our universe can finally be cleansed, You've done it Shiro" "We did it together" he smiled offering a handshake to Kolivan to which he took. "As long as we all stick to the plan it should work" Allura said plainly "It will work perhaps then you'll learn that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon" Kolivan sighed as Allura turned towards Keith and I "I hope not" I heard her say as Keith looked towards the ground and I stood there quietly looking at her with a hint of anger but overall sadness, "Ulaz was right to trust you all" Antok said his voice muffled by his mask "He sacrificed everything to bring us together" Shiro said sternly as I broke my gaze on Allura and focused my attention to Keith then the floor "let's honor him by taking down Zarkon" "So what's the plan?" I looked up with Keith to see Hunk, Pidge and Lance walk over to us "The plan is amazing!" Lance shouted running up all excited and proud as if he made the entire plan by himself.

While Lance had his little . . . explanatory moment I thought about the information I was given by Kolivan and Antok before I got here.

~~{Short Flashback}~~

I walked down the hallway towards the main deck to talk about the plan with everyone after the small moment of comfort Keith and I had I walked further down the hall and looked up at the right time to see both Antok and Kolivan on their way there as well "(Y/N) we must talk" Kolivan said turning to me and I stood still as the two large Galrans walked towards me, as the two stopped in front of me Antok lowered himself to one knee and bowed deeply towards me "Um what is he doing?" I asked Kolivan looking back and forth at him and Antok "He is bowing before a superior" he explained and my mind went blank 'Superior?'. A small "What?" escaped my lips as Antok stood up slowly before me "I asked some of our research team to take a background check on both you and Keith so far nothing has appeared on Keith sadly" Kolivan explained more and I nodded sadly "But we hit something interesting about you" "Me" I said in surprise jumping slightly, "Long ago before your bro- . . . Shiro was abducted from the planet you know as Kerberous a similar thing occurred only this was different, a ship from the Kerberous mission before Shiro's went haywire and shot off into space carrying a human inside a . . . woman to be exact" I froze at his words "A-a woman? Was that?" I stuttered and he nodded "Your mother yes" I felt the weight of my body pull me down to my knee's.

"She had crash landed on one of our outposts somehow and Ulaz was the first to find her he brought her to me and I deemed her worthy of becoming a BoM soldier" "So th-that's where she met my father?" I asked standing back up with the help of Antok "Correct (F/N) was an elite warrior like your mother (M/N) and over time the two of them married and had you soon after they had become two of our seven generals" "Generals?!" I said surprised "that explains why Ulaz recognised me instantly and saw me as important", "Yes" Antok and Kolivan smiled and I grinned back "Are they alive?" the two exchanged a worried look then back at me "they are alive they have to be" I felt sadness starting to show itself inside me "(Y/N)" Kolivan whispered to me his words ean through my mind and repeated a thousand times causing me to go silent.