Fight for the Balmera Part 2

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

Before the chapter starts I would like to say that new chapters for the next week will be slow as I'm going on holidays away from wifi and my computer sorry

Galra ships were headed straight towards us shooting all the way so I did the same, blowing up the ships along with Keith, Shiro and Lance my lion let out a raw and a beam shot out but not it's usual blue. It was white with sparks of silver, it hit some Galra ships and they exploded from the inside long white crystals sticking from it's wreckage. "Holy quiznack did you see tha-" I shouted before I was tossed around in Silver being shot at by more ships from behind. "(Y/N)!!" I heard Keith and Shiro yell over the communicators.

"I'm fine! Focus on your own ships!" I tell them flying Silver back into the air gracefully shooting the ships, I flew towards Keith blowing up some ships behind him with my new power "Thanks (Y/N)!" Keith yelled and my face turned a little red "Y-You're welcome" I answer back shyly flying away to help Lance and Pidge.

"Paladins we need you up here now!!" Allura shouted out and I could practically guess what Shiro was about to say 'Okay team form Voltron!' "Okay team let's form Voltron!" Shiro called out and I slightly giggled. As my chair moved forwards my screen flashed and the power bars appeared, everyone yelled as we hit the ship that was about to charge up it's ion canon myself raising power levels to the leg thrusters. I had put in enough power to allow Voltron to move the ship so it shot a huge, purple beam over the castle.

We all soon flew away as Allura shot the ship destroying it with a beam of blue from the castle, "Yeah!!" Keith and Hunk shouted "Woohoo!" I yelled "Nice shot princess!" Pidge complimented "Yeah the parades back on!" Lance stated "Lance!" I yell at him. "What I'm just sayin" he said back I rolled my eye. Soon after the destruction of the ship Voltron landed safely on the Balmera's surface with Allura and Coran gliding above us slowly preparing to land, "Mission accomplished" Shiro said "And just in the tick of time! The castles defenses are battered and need to fully recharge" Allura stated landing the castle carefully on the ground.

I smiled for about three seconds before I heard alarms going of "Allura what's going on I hear alarms!" I said "There's an unknown object incoming, it's about to crash into the Balmera!!" Coran shouted back his voice was filled with worry, then an explosion erupted not too far from us dust clouds screaming towards us. When the dust cleared  my eyes fell upon a huge metal object that practically said Galra "What the heck is that?" Lance questioned, "Trouble" Shiro answered sternly "Plain and simple, that's the Galra for you" I said moving a strand of my (H/C) from my face.

"Oh no" Pidge whispered "Please tell me there's not a giant monster in there" Hunk sheepishly groaned "Please tell me it's empty or space candy, one of those two either one is fine", "I don't think it's a pinata Hunk" Lance said seriously "If it's the same kind of monster that attacked us on Eras" Keith said "Then we already know how to bet it" I finished his sentence a small amount of adrenaline rushed through me.

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~

It kind of made me happy to hear (Y/N) and I were thinking the same thing, I summoned my bayard and pushed it into it's slot allowing Voltron to form it's sword "Thank you Keith! Now main power is focused to the sword it'll be over in one hit" (Y/N) said. "Same with you Pidge the shield is at the same level in case of a head on attack" she said again, I was always so impressed on how well thought out her moves were. "Hold your ground" Shiro stated and so we did, I moved Red back so the shield was in front.

The huge box then let out a puff of steam before all four sides of it fell down to reveal the monster, it had arms like tentacles and the face was ugly with sharp metal teeth and horn. Before I knew what was happening it's chest began to glow and a beam of green energy shot towards us, Pidge moved her lion in front to protect us from the blast. Although her move was quick to protect Voltron was pushed back quickly putting a large amount of distance between us and the monster.

"It's not candy!" Hunk yelled out and I rolled my eyes in response "And it's not the same monster" Lance shouted back "Babe tell Keith to put the sword away", I growled at his choice in words she wasn't his anything and he knew it "No! One cause you called me Babe and two Keith keep the sword formed we may need it still" she shouted back at Lance. "We need to draw it's fire away from the Balmera's surface" Shiro ordered, the monster then flew into the air and hit the shield with the beam again only this time it was even more powerful. I grunted at the sudden impact on the shield and so did everyone else.

We all flew away from the next blast dodging it carefully then an opening appeared and we took it, I pulled my lion's handles down making the sword swing towards the monster unfortunately it dodged and hit me and Red with a smaller blast of green. 'Damn how many lasers does this thing have' I asked myself as we dodged more incoming lasers, "We cant' hold out!" (Lance called out "If we keep dodging we're not going to be able to hit it let alone dodge forever" (Y/N) added on.

"She's right my lion's weakening if the shield sustains structural damage we're done for" Pidge yelled out after her "Pidge and (Y/N) are right" I shout back holding my lion steadily "Oh so (Y/N) and Pidge are right?! I'm the one who said we can't hold out!" Lance shouted at me, "Lance! Watch your footing" I yell at him as Voltron tripped over. Upon the impact Pidge's shield broke leaving us with my sword, "Grrrhhhh!!" we all groaned "Ok team Voltron disband" Shiro ordered, I flew away avoiding the center of the monster "Everyone evasive maneuvers" he ordered again "it can't shot us all at once".

I flew my lion just above Shiro's as the monster lifted it's tentacle arms up and more lasers shot at us "Ok it can do that to! Shiro!!!" (Y/N) sarcastically yelled and I grinned at her comment, but she was right more lasers kept coming and it was getting harder and harder to dodge them all.

I'm soooooo sorry for the late update I've been working on another book that will take time to write and I'm going on a holiday for a week with my family meaning that chapters will be slow and updates will take time due to no Wifi or my computer SOOORRRRY

Still I hope you liked the chapter

Vote and comment your favourite part and what you want to see next time and seriously I would love to here idea's or suggestions ok