Silver Lion Part 3

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

(Heads up the music must be played as it ties in with the setting of Feronia k)

Landing safe on the ground I exit the Red Lion only to enter a place of pure beauty, plants that glowed a soft pink and orange, trees filled with purple leaves and dark green grass that stretched for miles. It was honestly breathe taking, I take a few steps forward and butterflies fly down from the trees each one seemed to dance in the air.

Watching them reminded me of Earth and how I use to dance alone in my room after some kids made fun of me, I'd dance for hours to music that made usual people probably cry. Shiro would always find me in my room dancing and it was sad to think that those times were over for us.

Walking deeper into the beautiful world of colour I heard Keith call out to me "(Y/N) wait up!" I stopped where I stood and turned to him, "(Y-Y/N) are you ok" he asked "why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, our eyes meet and we blushed slightly "it's just . . . you're crying". I lifted my hand to my cheek and felt tears rushing down my face, 'w-what the' is all I could think as the tears kept coming, my face turning redder by the second and my vision became glassy. I closed my eyes hoping to stop myself but only found myself crying more, soon enough I was pulled into a tight embrace, my eyes shot open to see Keith's back his arms behind  and his head resting on my shoulder. "It's ok to cry" he whispered into my ear, I hugged him back tightly never wishing to let go.

After my little moment we journeyed on with me guiding us toward a cave decorated in all kinds of crystals, Emeralds,Sapphires,Rubies,Amethysts,Diamonds and more traced the walls.Our eyes scanned the entire thing before ending on a wall covered in symbols, much like the ones Shiro described to me whilst searching for the Blue Lion. Without warning the symbols began to glow and bright white and the wall slowly formed a huge crack in the middle. "Be careful ok" Keith said readying his bayard as I did as well, the wall was soon revealed to be a door opening widely revealing the treasure that lay behind it. "The Silver Lion" I whisper putting my weapons away before approaching it.

"Hey girl, I'm (Y/N) Shirogane your new paladin" I said placing a hand on the barrier, but it didn't budge or disappear "Um . . . Keith it's not working!" I shout to him. "You have to show it your worth he said running towards me, As he ran over the ceiling began to cave in on itself " Keeeeith!" I yell rushing towards him my shield in hand. I used my jet pack to propel myself forward to make it just in time, Some rubble hit my arm but it didn't hurt as much as what the Galra did to me.

"Y-you ok?" I asked him helping Keith from the ground "Yeah but that was reckless! You could've been crushed with me!" he shouts to me even though we were feet apart, "So I had to protect you, I care about you" I shout back at him. The red paladins face turned almost completely red at my words causing me to blush really hard as well, "N-No I meant that I care cause your a team member and a  close friend, but not suuuper close just close and I uh!" my words became harder and harder to say my face was super hot at this time. Our conversation was cut of by the Silver Lions raw from behind us.

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~

My really embarrassing moment with the girl in front of me was interrupted by a raw from her recently found Silver Lion," Let's pretend this never happened and get back ok? Ok!" (Y/N) said rushing into her lion not giving me the chance to reply, although how could I she said she cared for me. No one had cared about me all my life I was an orphan who lived alone his entire life, a Garrison drop out, and now the said emo of Voltrons five now six paladin team.

The trip back was quiet between us both my face still felt hot from earlier, looking back down at the planet Feronia I remembered something Corran had told me before we left "This planet has the innate ability to allow it's in inhabitants and visitors to remember sad memories and release there true feeling out", I know understand why I felt so protective of (Y/N) and why she had started to cry, she must have remembered something.

Although she had felt all these thing and explained how and why she cared for me, but a question still remained in head even when we had arrived back at the castle.

"Why did I feel so over protective and awkward around (Y/N)"

Welp I obviously have no social life if I've finished another chapter today seriously I need to socialize but its sooo haaaard.

830 words ain't so bad though but it took me 3 parts to finish the Silver Lion chapter ark thing haaaaaaa

Anyway quickly want opinions on my computer art cause I'm bored and tired of writing

I know it's not great but hey it's good

Anyway vote and comment what your favourite part was and what you want to see next chapter BYE