Across the Universe

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

(This is all Keith's P.O.V k)

As the white light disappeared I was being tossed around in Red spiralling away from Shiro and (Y/N) "Come on come on come on" I said trying to steer away from the gorge I was headed for "Grrr grrr gaaaah" I shouted hitting the ground then everything went black.

I opened my eyes slowly but everything was a blur "Aaah" I mumbled before coughing "aaagh . . . you ok Red?" I asked him moving the handles forward but he didn't move, "Ok we'll fix you up, we had a tough battle" I stated leaving my seat to view the outside. I jumped out of Red and my gaze shifted over the wasteland we had just landed on.

"Where are we?" I whispered "Where've we landed? Huh" it hit me quickly and I shot my head from side to side "Shiro,(Y/N)" I snapped my head around to see a pillar of smoke not to far from me "(Y/N)!!" I shouted flying in the direction of the smoke.

~~~Timeskip~~~
A small no left my lips as I stood high above the Silver Lion "(Y/N)!!" I yelled jumping down as fast as possible, I made it to the Silver Lion and went inside "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I shouted her name when I finally reached her "(Y/N)!" I grinned tears started forming and I couldn't hold back. "You're ok!" I placed my hand on her shoulder and she screamed "Aaaargh K-Keith?!" she span around to face me her checks stained with tears as well.

As soon as she did though I noticed her arm and leg "Shit you're bleeding badly" I said worried looking at her leg with a huge cut on the side of it "N-not important h-help me with my a-arm" she said in pain, "It's dislocated and . . . wait where's Shiro?" my eyes widened I immediately touched my helmet "Shiro can you hear me?" he didn't respond "He-he's probably f-fine" (Y/N) smiled and my face grew pale "Now d-do you mind" she pointed at her shoulder and I nodded.

"You ready" she nodded "1 . . . 2 . . . 3!" "Aaaaaaaaaaah" she screamed as I pushed her shoulder back into place as soon as she got up though she fell but I caught her in a hug "This is my fault" she whispered in my ear "If I didn't go after Zarkon I- you could've m-" I cut her off by placing my lips against hers.

As we parted she gave me a small smile before collapsing "(Y/N)?" I said shaking her and her eyes fluttered slightly "I-I'm fine just . . . tired" she answered, "You're gonna be fine I promise" I told her over and over slinging her arm around my shoulders and flying out of Silver.

"Shiro? Shiro can you hear me?" I said running with (Y/N)'s arm still over my shoulders and mine holding her close "Shiro are you there?" I groaned as I ran towards the marker in my helmet, "Keith . . . leave me here" (Y/N) said as she tried standing up "Hell no hold onto me ok-" "Ke- I'm here-" I was cut off by Shiros voice "Shiro it's Keith and (Y/N)" I answered him "Keith, (Y/N) I'm ok" he answered and I could see (Y/N)'s happiness as she began to cry. Huh Shiro you made it!" I smiled stopping to lay (Y/N) down next to me "Takes more than a glowing alien wound, a fall from the up atmosphere and crashing into a hard cold surface which I'm guessing 25 metres per second sq-" "What Alien wound you idiot" (Y/N) shouted siting up straight before grabbing her leg.

"Nothing don't worry how are you Keith and how's my sister?" he asked as I stood up "Our lions are busted and (Y/N) had a dislocated shoulder and her legs bleeding . . . badly- wait she's right what wound?" I said angrily helping (Y/N) onto my back, "I told you it's nothing grrr" "Ha-hang on bro we're coming" (Y/N) muttered before passing out 'Oh shit'.

"On second thought you better hurry" he said as I ran even faster carrying "Shiro what happened?" "There's several creatures" he said before I jumped off the ground and a pillar of water came out "Huh" I said looking behind me, "Ca-carful" (Y/N)'s voice barely reached my ears "The water ha-has built up pressure one wrong move and well . . . that" her grip tightened slightly around my neck and I kept running. I stopped again when five more guises started showing "Uh oh!" I panicked flying away before a sixth one hit the two of us "K-Keith I fe-fell really hot" (Y/N) sounded like she was out of breath "Hold on a little longer ok" I told her and she nodded slightly.