The Black Paladin Part 3

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

(Damn this is taking forever)

"A . . . promise?" I whispered as Red flew past me and shot at Zarkon who to no surprise dodged it easily "Keith stay out of this!" I yelled at him pouncing on Zarkon but he jumped out of the way, "Promise or not let me do this!" "No (Y/N)" he said as Silver ran towards Zarkon his sword in hand.

I blasted at him twice before I got to close and he brand his sword down in me I groaned as purple electricity flowed over my lion. "Get away from her!" Keith yelled "Wait . . . no" I weakly said as I watched Zarkon land in front of me before Red fell to the ground behind him "K-Keith", I heard him groan through our communication but I couldn't do anything my lion wasn't responding "Huh? Hey girl come on we gotta go!" I said panicked as Zarkon formed a canon towards me and fired. I lifted my head to see a purple blast coming straight for me "No" I said, before the blast hit its mark Keith got up and picked Silver and I up barely avoiding the blast.

"The promise-" Keith said as a picture of him appeared in front of me "Was to always have your back" I smiled at him as Silver seemed to come back "Yeah well let's see if you can keep that promise" I grinned as we landed together side by side. "Keith, (Y/N) get out of there!" Coran yelled at us as a huge explosion happened behind us "Huh" we both exclaimed before I saw Zarkon flying towards the two of us "Keith move" I shouted as I blast came towards us.

"Keith, (Y/N) do you copy?" Coran asked again but we didn't listen we only summoned our jaw blades and flew straight at Zarkon "You both don't know what you're dealing with he's to powerful! Listen to me i-" I didn't let him finish as I turned off his communicator with me, I didn't wait for Red and Keith I just flew at full power towards Zarkon "You'll pay for everything my brother, the team, this scar on my eye but most of all" I yelled at him dodging his whip "You'll pay for hurting Keith!" I pulled up at the last moment but he had already grabbed a hold of my lions foot.

With a hard tug I was pulled to the ground "Gaaah aaah" I spat out before seeing Keith fly behind Zarkon "No wait Keith!" I screamed but I was to late, Zarkon turned to face him and pulled the same trick on me I could hear Keith groan as Zarkon flew towards him with his sword. "No" we both shouted "Aaaaaaaah" as we both shouted our lions formed a new weapon which just happened to be a giant canon.

I shot at him with all my power and so did Keith I looked over at Zarkon and he wasn't taking it so well, and within a split second he moved sending out beams past each other's lions hitting his own ship setting if a row of explosions "Woah" Keith gasped and I grinned. "Now that is some victory fireworks!" I cheered flying up Keith behind me.

We kept shooting out new weapons at Zarkon and his ship leaving trails of debris and destruction "You two fight like Galra soldiers but not for long" Zarkon yelled at us but I couldn't pin point his location.

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~
"You two fight like Galra soldiers but not for long" I heard Zarkon shout at us as I kept looking for him then he flew past me and hit me with something huge weapon sending me to the ground "Keith! Gaaah" (Y/N) yelled before she was sent down next to me "(Y/N)!" I snapped my head towards Zarkon "I'm keeping that promise" I mumbled my promise wasn't only to always have her back it was also to protect her!

"K-Keith sword, Sword!" (Y/N) said trying to get her controls to work "Come on come on!" I yelled doing the same as he flew closer by the second, Red finally responded and I flew on top of (Y/N)'s lion protecting her but as soon as I did the Black Lion shot Zarkon into the ship. "Shiro" we both chimed then my lion collapsed on top of Silver "Hang on you two I've got you both" he said picking the two of us up and headed for the castle.

He dropped Red and I off in our hanger after he dropped Silver and (Y/N) off in hers "Paladins stay in your hangers and in your lions" he instructed us and I did as he said "Alright paladins it time to get out of here" Allura's voice echoed in my helmet and I smiled "Wooohooo mission complete" (Y/N) chimed.

We waited for a while before I started getting worried "They have us completely surrounded!" Coran' voice shouted and my eyes widened "No" I groaned as I prepared to fight but then something happened, "What just happened?" Pidge asked "Who cares wormhole!" Hunk yelled soon after did that mean there barrier was down what is happening out there? I pulled up a screen and watched as the castle entered a wormhole we did it but then the normal blue we flew through turned red and purple.

"Coran what's happening?" Shiro shouted as everything started shaking "Contemporary of the wormhole is being compromised we're breaking down!" he shouted back "What does that mean?!" Lance said "It means we have no control of where we're headed" Coran said before a huge rumble ran through the castle and we all groaned and grunted. The hanger door behind (Y/N), Shiro and I opened and our lions were shout out with the three of us screaming "Keith!!!" (Y/N) called out to me "(Y-Y/N)!!!" I shouted back as we were sent into the purple wormhole together with Shiro.

"No (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!!!!" I screeched as white light blurred my vision.

Dundundaaaa well if you've seen season 2 you no what's about to happen

Vote and comment what you thought about this chapter and what you want to see next although I have a plan for that already so sorry

Bye for now Paladins