Return of the Gladiator Part 1

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

Lance,Pidge,Keith,Hunk,Shiro and I walked into the lounge room tired from our Voltron training "Great job today guys, we're really getting the hang of this" my brother commented on our successful training time, "Yeah we know we rule Shiro" I reply making everyone smile and giggle.

"Seriously how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been a mile" Lance blurts out "A centimetre or less" I say making him pout, "Yeah that'll come in handy when the Galra challenge Voltron to a soccer match" Keith says following my comment and I laughed at his reply making him smile back.

"Hey I did something cool and you can't handle it"Lance replied back "And don't make fun of me babe", "Babe if you think we're dating I'll punch you 'Babe'" I spit back raising a fist to him. Our arguing continued at the table till Coran walked in on it all,"Hello paladins, How was the Voltron workout?" we all stopped and turned to him "Were getting there are you and Allura almost done fixing the castle so we can leave this planet?" Shiro asked.

"I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus!" I sigh remembering that we're galaxies away from home and our families, "Just about! In the meantime get your minds off those sitting duck seats you're so worried about!" Coran the put some fiches of dark green goo with weird yellow blobs coming out of it,"I made you all an authentic ancient paladins lunch" he stated. Keith,Lance and I leaned over and sniffed the food, the smell burned my nose and we all fell back in our chairs and groaned "Whhyyyy" I mumble to Coran.

"Coran you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up?!" Hunk asked him "This is packed with nutrients!" He perked up, Hunk leaned over and I just shock my head from side to side mouthing 'no' "Oh well it smells disgusting" he said leaning back quickly. "That's how you know it's healthy!" Coran took a strong whiff off the 'Food' which made Lance and I hold our noses while Keith made a disgusted face he looked really funny but I understood why.

Hunk turned to Coran holding a plant or herb type thing in his hand "Coran were on a planet with herbs, spices and what ever this is?" He held it up "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to head to the kitchen and 'Spice things up' ", As Hunk left I screamed out to him "Make something edible please!" Shiro rolled his eyes.

"Where's Pidge?" he asked "He's in the healing pod room waiting for the prisoners to wake up" I told him "He said they'd wake up soon so he's going to wait", Shiro noddd to me proceeded to stand up but Coran brought a spoon full of the yellow stuff to his face "Food Lion coming in" he said using the spoon like a mini plane." No, just . . . No" Shiro moved around him and made his way out.

"So beautiful, wanna do something later" Lance grinned at me with loving eyes then placed a hand on my leg "No matter how many threats you still try" I said punching him over the head, "Well it's Lance what can you do" Keith smiled and my cheeks turned pink.

As I went to speak Hunk walked in with bowls and plates with food that not only looked edible and smelled like heaven, We stared at the food presented to use with hungry eyes and before we knew it we had already started eating. "This food is amazing Hunk" I complimented him digging if for more "Hey (Y/N), say aaaah" Lance faced me trying to feed me, I heard Keith growl at him before he took my chin and made me face him "No here eat this it's much better!" he said now offering me food. I bit into his food and pulled away nodding in agreement, opening my eyes to focus on my food Keith's face went pink at my actions then mine did as well.

For the rest of the meal I stayed quiet whilst the two boys fought over feeding me until Allura walked in, "Did they enjoy the paladins lunch?" Allura asked Coran happily, he only slouched over and grumbled "I don't want to talk about it". "I just got the final nebulon booster working we should be able to Arus tomorrow" Allura stated making me look away from my food "Then we take the fight to that bastard Zarkon!" I shout.

Once the words had left my lips the alarms blared throughout the castle "What is that?" Keith said pointing up towards a screen showing a small ram type creature ducking behind rocks near the entrance, "An animal?" I ask Allura "I don't know, maybe it's a local Arusian?" she said back looking at the small creature. "Aw" Hunk squealed at the small thing "Aw? Really?" I look at Hunk with a blank stare, "Doesn't look to dangerous" Lance says "You never know!" Keith points out summoning his bayard. "Keith's right we shouldn't be to trusting just yet besides look" I speak up pointing towards a small spear in the creatures hands.

"But he's cute but-" Lance said sneaking over to me and placing his arm around my waist "he isn't as cute as you (Y/N), I punch him in the jaw acting completely calm about it "Let's go say hi hmmm" I say as we all walk out leaving Lancelot lying on the ground in pain.

Oh well Lance has to learn boundaries but hey that's just him

Did you like the chapter sorry it took me so long I'm uploading this at school so yeah you have to understand

Vote and comment what you wanna see next and what you liked bye

I would like to also mention a friend of mine who is writing a Yurio x reader her name is Alex Maximum_Compacity she is such a good writer for her first chapter I'd appreciate if you guys with go check it out and give her your support in writing