Jealous

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~

Lance had healed quickly and was out a day after the fight with Sendak but for some reason (Y/N) was taking longer, I stood there thinking about her, when she'd come out, how she'd react, what she might say and more. But with every passing hour for the past 3 days I spent mainly waiting for her to come back to me uh us. I leaned against the control panel staring up at (Y/N)'s pod her (H/C) hair shined in the light even though it was behind glass,"When will you come back?" I asked her quietly "We have a lot to talk about and I want to hear your voice again" silence filled the room until . . . Lance. "Hey Keith! Stop waiting for my girl ok" he said walking towards me but I didn't care I just looked at him blankly then back at (Y/N). "Um what does stop waiting mean Mullet" Lance stood in front of me blocking my view of the pod, "Look here she's mine not yours mine!" he kept stating that for the past few days and I just kept hiding my real anger she wasn't his anything.

"Look Lance if your so worried about me checking up on a team mate then why don't you just say it?!" I lie straight to his face, I cared about (Y/N), this girl so much and I didn't want to admit that to him at all "You call this checking up" he said worried crossing his arms "Dude you barely sleep or eat cause you're always with her, if I was you I'd think about what she'd want, me to be healthy and ok when she wakes up". A wave of guilt washed over me he was right all (Y/N) has ever done for me is worry about my health and well being before hers, I sighed looking down at the cooled floor "Yeah maybe you're right, she-she'd want that" I say walking towards him "thanks Lance" I nod to him before walking away.

~~~Lance's P.O.V~~~

Keith left the room after my chat with him and I was left alone well almost (Y/N) was there too, but I felt lonely without her sure she would punch me for getting a little to close but she was warming up to me I could see it. (Ah poor Lancelot if only you knew) I walked up to the healing pod where (Y/N) was "Hey" is all I could say to her right now "can you wake up soon everyone really misses you . . . I miss you" I glanced at the door then back at the pod "(Y/N)-" I was cut off by the (H/C) girl falling on top of me as the blue screen faded. "Ugh" she mumbled lifting her face from my chest "L-Lance?" she asked me "The one and only babe" I grin at her before preparing for a slap to the cheek, but instead she hugged me tightly "Lance you're ok!! I thought you were gonna die I'm sorry!" (Y/N) apologised her hug tightened at every word "Na I'm fine but' I stand up helping her "you took three days where I only took one".

Her eyes widened at my words "Th-three days" she whispered stumbling back slightly "How's Shiro and Keith are they ok" her hands grabbed my jacket and pulled me closer to her and I swear I was blushing. I leaned back from her trying to cool my face down before I explained everything, "Shiro's fine he did't get injured thanks to you beautiful" she eye rolled then gave me a serious look "A-and Keith?", I got mad that she thought about him when he wasn't there to help "He's just peachy! Why do you care he wasn't there to help you!" I raised my voice at her "He rescued us, HE was the one who healed us!" she shouted back and that's when I snapped.

"I was there when he wasn't!!" I scream at (Y/N) her eyes became glassy "Keith worried about the Arusians more than you!! I was there I shot Sendak to stop him from killing you!!!", my eyes shot open at the sound of crying and it was crying, "Wait no I didn't mean, I was just, I wanted to protect you" I sheepishly whisper before I was punched by the short girl. More tears rolled down her face and small sobs left her lips "Thanks then" she said looking me dead in the eye, her usual (E/C) eyes where now red from crying and before I knew it she had run past me. 'What the hell Lance, you were meant to support her' I mentally scream at myself face palming, 'you weren't meant to be possesive or get jealous grrrrrr!'.

~~~Timeskip Keith's P.O.V Again~~~

I sat on my bed trying to sleep when I heard what sounded like sobs from next door but that was (Y/N)'s room so does that mean! I jumped out of bed grabbing my jacket but before I opened my door I heard hers open so I decided to wait, "What do you want Lancelot get out! I heard her scream at what must've been Lance, "I wanted to apologise" I only faintly heard him reply 'What did he do to her!!'. I moved closer to the wall so that I could hear the conversation better, "I'm sorry I said those things and that I got a little tooooo upset' Lance said "A little try a lot . . . I just thought you'd be grateful to Keith because he saved us" (Y/N) answered back sadly. "Hey I am gratefulish that he saved you but he wasn't the one who rescued you, we all did" Lance said the silence filled the room. I took my ear away from the wall and tilted my head down "Why the hell am I shaking?" I whisper so as not to alert the two next door I was here listening, I went to listen again and heard Lance ask (Y/N) something that stabbed at my heart and pushed me over the edge big time "Look I . . . I like you a lot (Y/N)!".

I slammed the door to their room open and stood there anger spread like wildfire over my face when I saw Lance's hands around her waist and on her lap, "Oh sh- K-Keith hey buddy!!" Lance looked at me with horror my eyes turning to daggers ready to pierce him. "Keith?! You're ok!! Thank god" the small (E/C) eyed girl said running towards me hugging me tightly "I'm soooo sorry I was gone for so long" she kept apologising, I quickly pulled her into a hug with my head resting on her shoulder "It's fine I waited everyday just to hear your voice again" I smile looking up at Lance who in turn stared at me with a look shouting 'Damn you Keith that was my moment'.

"Oh um sorry Lance could you repeat what you said Keith slamming my door kind of blocked of your sentence?" (Y/N) asked him but he just kept eye contact with me even after the hug, "Yeah Lance, what did you tell her!" venom was dripping from my words and it looked as though sparks flew between us "Forget it bye" he said passing by us but not with out whispering to me "Like hell she'd fall for a late hero" my expression shifted to a cold hateful one as I watched him leave. "Grrr you both tell me nothing and I swear if he touches me that way again I swear I'll kill him" (Y/N) said, I looked at her cheeks that had been what I assumed drenched in tears. I slowly shuffle towards her and slip my hands around her waist pulling her close to me "And . . . what about me" I say peering down slightly at her (H/L) (H/C) hair, "I-I guess y-your ok" she mumbled trying to hide her red face 'cute'. We drift apart after some time of just standing there "We should probably go tell the others you're up and ok" I state leaving the room, but I stop at the doorway, "W-what!" she shouts at me still red "Nothing I'm just . . . we're glad to have you back" I tell her closing the door.

"Dammit why" I whisper to myself walking down the hallway "Why can't I tell her yet?"

Awww someone's jealous that Lance confessed first haha Keith has competition

Vote and comment your favourite part and what you want to see next bye