Training With Keith

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

"Why does it look like mine?!" I said to him his eyes turned to my blade, although mine was the same shape mine was a little longer and Keith's had wrapped a cloth around the handle just as mine did but his was torn a little and mine was (F/C). "What how do did you? Why do you?" He just answered inspecting our blades from every angle, Keith tried to unwrap my cloth but I grabbed my blade and ran towards the door "You know what?! Doesn't matter just don't unwrap this please ok I'm off to . . . do . . . something bye!" I waved running out of there as fast as possible.

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~
As soon as (Y/N) left my room my mind wondered for awhile, She had a dagger like mine but how is that possible?! I've had that since childhood and I've never seen someone who had something similar to it. My blade was something that tied me to my past and because I'd meet (Y/N) and she'd shown me her dagger then something clicked I think, was (Y/N) and Shiro somehow tied with my past.

'No, no way it's not possible it can't' I tried convincing myself but nothing it just stuck there for what seemed awhile, "In need to clear my head" I tell myself rising up from my bed grabbing my bayard. I then made my way to the training deck.

~~~Timeskip to the Training Deck~~~
Walking into the hallway I heard the sound of clashing weapons up ahead, walking closer I could hear someone talking to themselves "(Y/N)?" I quietly say looking around the corner seeing her (H/L) hair flow with her movements it was beautiful.

"Gah I was so freaking stupid to mention it!" She yelled aloud "He probably thinks I'm a stupid, thieving weirdo", why is she beating herself up over this does she know something she probably doesn't though I don't know. "Why though" she said her voice was filled with worry "Why does he have that blade I mean sure it's different but" she said slicing the gladiator in two 'woah' "he's had that since I met him that doesn't me anything, right" "Yeah I thought the same thing" I spoke making her jump.

"Ack! what the quiznack Keith" she screeched at me "I was just training to get my mind off- I mean to get practice in" "lies" I said walking up to her.

~~~Your P.O.V~~~
"So then, why are you here then?" I blushed at my words hoping he'd say I came looking for you "Came to train as lwell" he smirked, "But if you're here then I should probably go" he said started to head out of the room but out of nowhere I grabbed his hand. His head spun around immediately and our eyes meet "S-stay please" I stutter making him blush like mad, Realising I was still holding his I tried to pull away but Keith's grip tightened "Why should I short stuff?".

I may have been slightly shorter than him but short stuff really, My senses came back to me as I titled my head to see Keith only inches away from me "Well I really needed someone non-robotic to train with but all I see are gladiators and an Emobot 9000". His grip loosened at my words so I took my chance to back away "Emobot, now that's something that Lance would say" he said taking his jacket off and preparing his bayard, "Don't call me shorty then ok" I commented back doing the same.

After a small countdown our blades clashed small sparks flew and our true strengths were revealed "Never knew you were this strong" I shout jumping back and blocking Keith's sword "Well same can be said for you!".

Time passed as quick as our attacks we both were running on pure willpower now, struggling to lift my arms Keith took his opportunity to strike he ran up to me and went for the kill "Ever heard of Faking it" I say before jumping into the air using my dagger to distract his focus. My arms barely able to carry my swords lifted slightly above my chest and I charged for Keith.

"Crap" he said dogging me and grabbing my shirt as he fell to the ground. "Ow that really hurt Kei-" my voice turned from a yell to a whisper as I realise my position, I was on the ground with Keith above me pinning me to the metal floor with his dagger to my throat "I win" he whispered and my face grew completely red.

Only then he noticed my position and blushed like I did dropping his blade from my neck, "K-K-Keith" I stutter trying to snap him out of his trance "Can I g-get up now or do I have to hurt you". He peered down at me my (E/C) eyes locked onto his purple ones, Keith began to lower his head closing his eyes so I did the same. We were only millimetres away from each other's lips then . . . Lance happened.

"Keith!?! Get your hands off her!!" Lance yelled at us storming over, my eyes shot open and so did his Keith practically flew up off me and blushed like mad trying to apologise. "What the hell man I called dibs dammit!" Lance continued to argue pulling me up from the ground and closer to him, "What the hell dude! Back off!" I shout at him anger and  embarrassment spread across my face.

I felt his hold get tighter "Don't worry babe I'm here now" he said still not letting me go, "Lance!!" Keith screamed at him pulling me away from Lance and towards him "She said to back off". My hand was back in his but I didn't mind it at all I . . . really liked it actually.

"Look Lancelot we just stumbled over in training nothing happened" I reassured him holding Keith's hand tighter "Lancelot?!" He spat back at me, "Well she isn't wrong" Keith said letting go of my hand and crossing his arms "Shut up mullet" "Make me".

I decided to slip away while the ladies had a girl fight but I left the room a little disappointed, a smallish sigh escaped my lips.

"I didn't want to let go just yet" I mumble walking away.

Yay your slowly accepting your feelings for him isn't that sweet

Anyway I hope to get another chapter done soon but I still have school for another 3 days then it's the holidays and that means more frequent updates and chapter releases

Don't forget to vote and comment your favourite part and what you want to see you next bye