Fight for the Balmera Part 1

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

We were trapped I tried to cut my way through unfortunately all it did was deplete my stamina and strength Keith noticed as did Lance so they both rushed to me helping me stand whilst death staring each other, "How? How did they know" I pant taking a seat on the stairs after my attempted escape plan "I do not know but they did and used me as bait" Shae said sadly Hunk comforted her making me smirk "Now kiss" I whisper quietly. "How could've know we were headed here?" Shiro questioned "Rolo!!" Lance screamed out in anger Those liars must've informed Zarkon or something!!" Hunk followed after him, "Rolo?" I ask Pidge standing up "Guy we met when you were healing" she said plainly "lot of trouble. "Yeah Lance got captured by them" Hunk pointed out and Lance just freaked out "Not a word from you mulle-" "I had to rescue him again" Keith cut in arms crossed but his face was screaming 'I'm happy right now'.

Keith noticed me staring and waved at me and I felt my face grow hot and I looked towards the ground 'Damn to cute to cute', "Hang on" I look up "What about Allura and Coran there still in the castle right?". Shiro turned to me "Yes they are, but we-" Lance came up behind me and picked up bridal style before saying "She's right! Allura, Coran come get us!" I was so taken back by his actions I didn't think to hit him "Lance!!!" Keith and Shiro yelled at him making him drop me "Ow! Quizank Lance!" I shout at him rubbing my side "Sorry babe" he offered me a hand up and I took it which ticked Keith of a little.

"So how'd you even think she could do that?" I ask him standing closer to him to see how Keith would react "Teleports . . . maybe . . . are you ok?" he looked at me his hands covering his face "Yes why wouldn't I be?" he fixed himself up then pulled me into a hug "cause your standing closer to me and not hitting me" he tightened the hug but I didn't do anything waiting for Keith to do something, we were pulled apart by someone's hands, Keith's hands in particular "Personal space Lance" he said a hint of venomous anger in it. The two glared at each other until Lance saw me "she didn't pull away though! Did you (Y/N)" I looked at him like seriously "I was going to punch you in the gut when I had the chance" he looked at me smirking like he knew I was lying.

~~~Timeskip~~~
A silence had fallen over the room then Shae suggested something "Maybe my people can help?" that caught my attention quickly "How?" I cross my arms, "We communicate through the Balmera, it senses vibrations and sends our messages to each other" I stood there everyone watching closely as Shae placed her hand on the core of the Balmera and it seemed to glow blue. "Are you sure they'll get the um . . . hand message?" Keith asks and I give him a small glare but nod in agreement "Keith's right! How will they hear us from here we're far away from the surface" I state, "The Balmera will not fail to deliver the message" she said standing up. Allura voice was soon to follow in distress "Paladin's!!!" my instinctive response was to jump back to which Lance caught me "Allura?! What's going on?" I push him away asking "We're surrounded and taking heavy fire!", her voice cut out for a second before she yelled again "Th-the lions are under attack to, you must get to them immediately!".

I grabbed my bayard again and ran to the door sticking my twins swords in the crevice where they opened and tried to rip them apart I put all my strength into it but nothing happened even when Keith and Lance joined in, a large crashing and banging came from behind and we flung our heads in the direction "Rax!" Shae seemed extremely happy to see the man standing there with a few other. "Hurry take the short cuts through the tunnels" he said urging us to follow "Allura we're on our way stand by ok" Shiro shouted running out the door, I ran beside Hunk and grinned a little "so . . . is he her brother or Lova" I raise my eyebrows and he blushes madly "B-brother nothing more" he said stuttering.

I turned a corner separating from the group to find Silver then Allura said somethng that made me run so much faster "There taking the lions!". I finally reached the area where I left my lion only to be greeted by Galra soldiers shootingat me as Silver, in her particle barrier being  carried up by a Galran ship, "Oh quiznack" I say launching at the soldiers slicing their weapons in two and knocking the out. "Guys I've got a problem" I shout over the communicator "(Y/N) what wrong?" Shiro answered "They've got my lion and are almost out with it", then out of nowhere the Red Lion flew over head and shot the ship allowing Silver to drop back down to me "Got you covered" Keith told me flying back over head "Thanks Keith".

I leaped into my seat and joined the others above "Everyone ok and in their lions?" Shiro asked flying next to me "Really Shiro are you blind" I sarcastically comment and Lance bursts out laughing "Yeah" he says in between giggles "Who do you think we are amateurs?" I giggle quietly "You want him to answer that Lance or should I?", "If it was you (Y/N) then maybe" Lance joked around a little "Ok focus please" Keith raises his voice at Lance and I laughing together 'is he jealous'.

"Keith's right let's do this!" I say pushing the levers in front of me forward flying ahead ready to battle the Galra.

That's all for now

Vote and comment what you liked and want to see next bye