Haunted Castle

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

~~~Keith's P.O.V~~~

"Ok guys Sendak's almost all hooked up, But look I have to warn you this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive not to interrogate prisoners" Coran stated placing small pads on Sendak's pod, I crossed my arms and frowned at the sleeping Sendak the last time we met he captured Lance, Shiro and (Y/N) then almost killed (Y/N) in front of me and now we're using him for intel I hated it all. "Coran we understand that this isn't what this technology was meant for, but if we can extract Sendak's memories then we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations" Shiro spoke up "Yeah then we can be just knock knock, who's ther, the avenging fury of Voltron son!" Lance cheered waving his hands around like an idiot.

I glared at him then turned to (Y/N) who was shaking a little next to me "Hey . . . you ok?" I asked her and she jumped a little, "Y-yeah why wouldn't I be! I mean the guy who almost killed me in front of you is in front of us right now so yeah I . . . I'm fine" she replied her eyes were glued to the floor. I wanted to help her do something to make her feel better or at the least stop shaking, I don't know why I feel this way towards her but I-I do and I want to help her. I slowly pulled her into a hug "I'm here ok" I whispered as her shivering calmed down and her arms somehow made there way around me and my face warmed up slightly, "Th-thanks . . . Keith" I heard her mumble and I smiled hugging her tighter. I suddenly got the feeling of a murderous intent as well as jealousy and I turned my head to see Lance glaring at us, but Shiro was staring at me his eyes were narrowed and his hands were in two tight fist 'Oh shit'.

I let go of (Y/N) slowly and shuffled away quickly but not beforehaving one last long stare into her (E/C) eyes they sparkled as if they were crystals, "When I go I want all the stuff in my brain stored in a giant ship" Lance said grinning at (Y/N) "The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper-aeroplane" I comment on his words a little ticked he was staring at (Y/N). "Oh yeah! Well the amount of information you have Keith could be . . ." Lance shouted back at me then he went quiet "Yeah?" "Uh it's less than what I have" I narrowed my eyes a little turning away from Lance 'he's an even bigger idiot than I imagined'. I glanced at (Y/N) for a split second to see she was watching the two of us and she was smiling, I felt a wave of relief wash over me when I saw her smile.

~~~Your P.O.V~~~

I smiled as Keith and Lance went back to bickering and annoying each other it took my mind of things when I saw Keith one up Lance over and over it was funny and kinda cute? What? My face heated up at the thought 'I-I think Keith's cute? He is but- What am I saying?! Quiznack' I mentally scream at myself, my attention shifted to Sendak's pod when it began to glow and the vile next to it did the same "Uh is this whats suppose to be happening?" Hunk questioned "Let's give it some time" Shiro answered immediately.

We all waited, and waited, and waited and waaaited it was taking to long I was getting bored out of my mind "Well I can't wait around any longer, I'm gonna go hit the training deck" Keith said stretching his arms before leaving "I'm the same I'm gonna go take a walk or you know" I said just as Keith left walking in the opposite direction. I walked down a few corridors passing several rooms, I eventually walked into a corridor then the lights shut off "What the . . . wait Lance I swear if your doing this I'm gonna kick the shit out of y-" my voice was cut off by Coran shouting "Help! Help!!". "Coran?! Hang on I'm coming" I shouted back running down the corridor, "Help somebody I'm trapped in the air-lock!" he shouted again I made it to the air-lock at the same time Lance did "Lance?" I ask him barely able to see "Yeah (Y/N) that you?" he asked back "Yeah".