Shiro's Escape Part 2

This is the old book see the new book A Warriors Heart - Keith x Reader for the new updated story

I didn't really have time to think on the question that much because soon as I thought it alarms started blaring throughout the base "The hell?" I said as Ulaz pulled up a screen revealing a giant robot heading straight into the xanthorium cluster (Good job to those who get Steven Universe jokes), "Oh no!" he said as it closed in on our location "You were tracked!" "What? Us?" Pidge immediately freaked out as I backed away a little. "If Zarkon knows we're here it's because you ratted us out" Keith shouted at Ulaz as I continued to move back slowly I felt as though this . . . was my fault in some way, "It's my fault" I mumbled quietly as Keith spun to look at me his face screamed anger and rage but as soon as his gaze met mine it softened "What?" he said inches away from me now "It's my damn fault" I said a little louder "All that torture, all the suffering he had to have done something to me".

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt two hands land on my shoulders and soft worried words fill my head "N-no it's not I know it's not trust me!" his words stuck like glue and his whispers calmed me as I was pulled into a hug "I'd trust you with my life and I trust you didn't have anything to do with this", I felt tears tug at my eyes wanting to spill but I held the back "Th-thanks Keith" I mumbled as I pushed away looking directly into those beautiful purple eyes "Everyone let's go!" I said looking towards everyone. "Wait!" Ulaz spoke up before I turned to leave "Shiro these are instructions on how to reach the Blade of Marmora headquarters, before you go there find out how Zarkon is tracking you. If you lead him there our entire underground network everything we've spent centuries building, will be lost!" he said firmly Shiro nodded taking the small chip.

As I flew back to the ship Keith and Shiro both had one hand on my shoulders which kept me calm well a little, I still felt as though I was responsible for this and that I'm to blame for this mistake. "I knew he cannot be trusted!" Allura screeched as I pulled up a screen to the castle "It wasn't him" Shiro confirmed and I lowered my gaze slightly "How can you be sure?" she shot back "It doesn't matter know what should we do?!" Coran said pulling up another screen of the ro-beast. "Why can't we just hide here in the space clam and wait for it to go away?" Hunk asked and I immediately perked up and rolled my eyes with my sarcasm level at an all time high "Yeah Hunk and while we wait here safe and sound well let the entire galaxy be enslaved and probably destroyed", Keith smirked a little while Pidge tried to hold in a laugh Shiro just gave me a really? look and I shrugged "Everyone get to your lions but don't launch" he instructed us "We'll wait to see what it does" and with that I landed letting everyone of as I waited in Silver "I don't want to risk fighting it if we don't have to".

Soon after I made sure everyone was in their lions like I was Pidge stated we should be safe as long as we're hidden in the space pocket "He's drawing in the xanthorium clusters" Coran was obviously worried and so was I so I pulled up a screen to see what was happening 'Oh shit' (Yeah I'm adding so swearing now cause it makes more interesting but you f**k will still be quiznack), I saw the xanthor-whatever's get eaten and a huge red and white beam shot out of its mouth exploding dozens of crystal clusters and as the fire i was the robot fly towards us and the space pocket. "I think he knows we're here" Hunk said worriedly "Hold- . . ." Shiro said as I gripped the silver handles tighter as multiple beams flew at us one hit the castle. "Direct hit he definitely knows we're here!" Coran yelled followed by Allura "Get the particle barrier up!"  more hits kept coming and I felt the shaking soon stop 'guess the barriers up then', "He's readying another attack!" Coran stated "He's pulling us in as well!" Allura followed on "Paladins I think it's time to launch!" I felt a huge smile spread across my face as I heard the words Shiro always said before shot got real "Form Voltron!".