36

dear ashton,

whatever you want to say, say it.

trust me.

love,
luke.

-

"you should eat or something," michael says, walking in from the kitchen. he had gone to the store to get a few things and ever since he got back, he and calum had been exchanging looks.

"i'm fine. calum made pancakes earlier."

"yeah. that was four hours ago," calum interrupts. once again, michael quickly glanced at him before looking back at me.

"i can make some frozen pizzas. or pasta," he suggests.

"michael, i'm fine," i state. calum looks at me sadly before turning at michael.

they almost look like they're having a conversation.

"stop doing that!"

they both look at me in shock.

"doing what?" calum asks.

"looking at each other! what are you not telling me?"

michael starts to say something but he's cut off by a knock at the door. he shoots a worried glance at it. "you should get that."

"why me?"

"luke, get the door."

groaning, i get up and walk over to it, still in a t-shirt and boxers but honestly not giving a shit.

when i open the door, the last thing i except is scared hazel eyes staring at me before pulling me into a tight hug.

then, another thing i didn't except was crying.

and the crazy thing was, i hugged him back.