Epilogue

Dear Mail,

If you're reading this then I'm gone, my plan worked. I'm so sorry to do this to you but trust me on this. There was no outcome where both of us could live, I'm sorry. Also sorry for lying when I told you that I'd be alright, I guess there was no 'relaxing after all this is over', huh?

I believe that my will I wrote at Wammy's, I wrote it after the time I was caught hiding in your room, remember? I believe that it is in the box I kept in my room, the one with the monopoly money. Well things have changed a lot since then haven't they? So instead of giving my belongings to homeless unicorns, I give them to you. Feel free to do what you want with them, all my games are there also.

You are the single most important to me in my life, Mail Jeevas, you're truly an amazing person. I don't know what I'd be without you. And I love you.

I'm sorry for the lies I told, not telling you the whole truth. But it was for your own good. It was to keep you safe. There was things that I could not reveal to anyone...

I wish we could have lived a normal life together, without all the fuss caused by Kira. But honestly, with you and me, I don't think it would have been exactly 'normal', considering my crazy tendencies.

For all the things I've done, for all the pain I've caused. I'm sorry.

I will be watching over you darling, I promise that. If you choose to move on, I'll accept that. I don't want you to live a miserable life because of me.

I won't say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting. I'll never truly be gone, don't forget that.

 Mail, I love you with all my heart. 

Love,

Luna.

Matt shakily placed the letter, covered in her blood and his tears, down on the table. Along with the small box; containing a single, diamond ring.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So that's the end. I'm sorry, there's no happy ending. I'm quite evil aren't I? Woah plot twist! Matty was going to propose! Aww so sad, it pained me to write this. Anyways that is the end, I do not currently have any plans for another story.... yeah :3

Vote/Comment?