Chapter 6: Darth Vader

Link's POV

So it had been a few weeks since me and Matt had become friends. Mello still didn't know.

We were going to tell him tomorrow, and by we I mean Matt telling him while I'm locked safely in my room. You know, just to be safe. I mean I'm not exactly certain that Mello is going to take this calmly.

Well things didn't turn out quite as planned.

I was outside, climbing a tree. Raine was off with her friends, or maybe she was studying. I don't know. But she wasn't with me and neither was Matt. He had gone off to play his video games. 

I was supposed to be studying, but I didn't feel like it. I hated homework, and my attempts at to feed it to the other kids didn't turn out well.

NOTE TO SELF: Kids here don't find homework appetising.

So anyway, I was sitting in a tree, eating some food I'd had taken from the kitchen's. When I got bored. 

So, me being the crazy child I am, decided that I was going to go off hunting for treasure or bodies, either one. 

It had been about half an hour. I was searching around the outskirts of Wammy's house, and to no success. Obviously, they didn't bury any treasure or bodies here. 

Well time to try near the forest. That seemed the best place to look for bodies, or treasure. 

I ran around to the area near the forest and what do I find?

a) a body

b) treasure

c) Darth Vader

Well if you guessed a or b then I'm sorry but you were wrong. And if you guessed c, then congratulations!

Just joking, I didn't find Darth Vader. 

But what I did find was possibly even worse than that.

I found myself face to face with a blonde, leather clad, chocolate addict. That's right its was Mello.

Uh oh, where's a rocket when you need one ...Yes, a rocket, a rocket to Mars, a rocket to Pigfarts!

I felt tiny in comparison to Mello, I wasn't exactly tall for my age. 

My name is Link, but right now I feel like Zelda.

~~~~~~~~~

So I tried to do the only thing I could do, pretend this was a game. 

It didn't exactly work out as planned. Everytime I evaded Mello I would yell "Achievement Unlocked! Or Level Up!'

This didn't help my cause.

Mello finally got really agro so what did I do? Well a very stupid thing, I started to insult him!

"Hey he-she, you missed!!!! HAHA!"

And what did the kids tell me on the first day, don't comment about his gender. You can probably tell that I generally don't listen to what other people tell me to do.

Mello was a lot faster and stronger than me, so what happened next. Well i was practically kicked to the ground, and I'm pretty sure I broke my arm then.

Man it killed! 

"Holy moaning myrtle! WHAT DID YOU DO?! THAT HURTS!" i yelled, again didn't help my cause. 

I thought up the worst things to call him, and called him them. 

When my arm is almost possibly broken, I'm not going to be thinking straight.

Yeah, that earned me some punches! And then he chopped my limbs off! Only joking.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GALLIFREY! WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Tears were streaming down my face now, and I think my face has officially been deformed, "Ouch..."

And then, finally, my Link came, to save me from the evil Ganondorf.