Chapter 12: My precious

HEY everyone :) to all of you who are reading this THANX!!! yeah it means a lot to me so thank you guys 4 reading this.

Oh gosh, I really wanna write OCxMatt (which I still am of course) but I keep getting urges to write MelloxMatt (i've been reading WAY too many of them LOL) so I think i'll save that 4 another story if i can be bothered. But seriously you have no idea how tempting it is hahaha

Yeah well so far this story has just been a bunch of crazy stuff I thought up and it will continue to stay that way but when Mello leaves it'll get more serious and then crazy again and then serious towards the end. So I just thought I should warn you guys so you won't think it's super crazy how my last chapter was full of ridiculous pranks to this super serious one. But when I do write a serious chapter I'll warn you guys probs at the end of the previous one heehe. 

But i've still got a few chapters before it gets serious so not to worry <3

Yep cool, thanks, no READ!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Link's POV

So Mello had crashed out shortly after we had got back to our rooms but Matt was still awake, he was finishing one of his games on the Gameboy. 

Surrounding him were some packets of lollies and about 4 cans of Red Bull, he had been up for hours.

I wasn't feeling like sleeping anytime soon, so I assumed it was one of those nights were I would be up all night. 

In that case lets have some fun!

I know that Red Bull makes you crash pretty hard so Matt should be out quite soon.

And just as I had predicted, Matt was there fast asleep on his bed. 

I swung down from the top bunk and quietly snuck down to the kitchens.

Hmm, I bet you're wondering what I'm going to do. Well lets just say that I'm bored, and I'm wanting revenge for them letting me be locked out that night >:)

I grabbed some whipped cream, chocolate and honey from the kitchens and then made my way back up to our room. 

First I poured honey and whipped cream all over Mello, especially in his hair! Mwah ha ha. 

And then I went over to Matt, chocolate would be perfect for him. As we all know how much Mello likes chocolate, hehehe. I striped off Matt's t-shirt (hehehe) and poured chocolate all over him.

Since they were both in a really deep sleep, none of this woke them. 

I, then, went over to the wardrobe and set up a video camera inside, which would record all footage to my laptop >:)

Time for the final phase of the plan. Getting them inside the wardrobe.

I had to pick both of them up, and put them inside. God! They were heavy! Okay well not that heavy, but heavy enough!

Once both of them were inside it was about 5am. 

I put them both in dresses that I had 'borrowed' and added finishing touches!

Magnificent!! Now time to wake them up.

I locked the door of the wardrobe and set off the alarm clock that I had placed in there, which might I mention was VERY loud.

And now the show begins! I sat with my laptop watching them both wake up. Luckily I set up a light in there so it wasn't dark, I could see everything!