Chapter 26: Old Enemies and Friends

Link's POV

Everynight for the past three weeks I'd been having that same vision, each time Beyond would sing a different song and each time the letters would become somewhat clearer. 

The images would fill my head even after the vision. I would be sitting doing something when a wave of the images would flood my mind. Cutting off my connection to the real world and just showing my the images. What was happening to me?

I had just had another vision last night, when I wake up it's the worst. I can't get out of bed for a while because my mind is occupied with the images. 

Again Beyond appeared in my mind.

He flew around me, floating and singing.

"Turn her over
A candle is lit, I see through her
Blow it out and save her ashes for me"

Again I tried to ask Beyond what was going on but he just kept singing. It was always a rather creepy song that he would sing, he did like those. 

"Curse me sold her
The poison that runs it's course through her
Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all over"

"Gosh Beyond!! I'll eat your dead face if you don't tell me what this is all about!!!" 

Beyond suddenly flew right up to me and tilted his head to the side.

"AND I'll feed your jam to my spontaneously combusting UNICORNS!!!!! All of it!" I threatened him, even though it was kind of useless considering he was dead, but thats what I would threaten him with as a kid so it was worth a try.

"Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
with strawberry gashes all over"

I tried to say something to Beyond but he kept singing even as I spoke, so I decided to listen.

"I dreamt of a devil that knew her
Pale white skin with strawberry gashes all over all over"

"Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
with strawberry gashes all over"

"I lay quiet
waiting for her voice to say
'Some things you lose and some things you just give away' "

Then as suddenly as it had begun it ended.

I was awakened from the vision by a knock at the door. I jumped out of bed, unlocked my bedroom door and ran out to the living room. 

It was completely empty, a cold breeze filled the room from the drafty window and I heard another knock. Matt still seemed to be sleeping so who was here?!

Quietly, I walked to the door and pressed my ear to it. Again someone knocked. WHAT IF IT WAS PEOPLE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY?! 

I looked down at myself, I was in my pyjamas, that was fine! I had greeted L, the world's best detective, in pyjamas so it won't matter if I greet this person in pyjamas.

Slowly I reached and grabbed the door handle, I opened the door cautiously. I took one glance at the person standing before me in the dull hallway and slammed the wooden door closed once again.

What was HE doing here?!

"Link, please open the door." He said in his stupid monotone voice. 

"What do you want sheep?!" I spat bitterly.

"Please just open the door and I will explain."

I resentfully obliged to his request and let him in. He stepped in and stood awkwardly in our living area..