Chapter 31: A Visit To The Sheep

I would like to thank all those who read this story and have supported it because seriously guys it means loads to me :D So thank you everyone!!! Sorry it took so long but I was lazy hehehe :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Link's POV

[TIME LAPSE] ~ March, 2009~

It's been four years since me or Matt had seen any sign of Mello or Blaze. There was no information on them any where. We had somewhat been working on the Kira case by ourselves and trying to find Mello also, but to no avail.

Well we had both got pretty good jobs and everything, so we had some money, unlike when we left Wammy's all those years ago.

Nothing has happened much, criminals have been killed as usual and I think someone is impersonating L because they still act as if he is working on the case. Just when I thought that this was going no where, I found information.

"MATT! I'VE FOUND SOMETHING!!!" I yelled excitedly from our room. I stared at the information on my computer. Matt came through from the living room.

"I was in the middle of the final level in my game..." He said annoyed. I could see the game paused on the tv screen from my room. Ahh, Left 4 Dead, hmm well I bet he'll want to see this first!

I was about to turn the screen of my laptop around to show Matt and explain what I had found when he interrupted me.

"What happened to your lip?" He asked. What happened to my lip? I dunno, what's he talking about?! OH RIGHT! My lip's all swollen, haha.

"Yeah I smashed my face on my laptop and burst my lip, no big deal." I replied as I touched my swollen lip. Yes I am that clumsy :3

Matt walked over and kissed my lips. "Kissed it better" He said. He tried to kiss me again when I remembered what was on my laptop.

I squirmed away and fell off the bed in the process. Standing up again I grabbed the laptop from where I had left it and sat back down next to Mattykins, adjusting the laptop so he could see the screen as well.

"Sheepboy has been relaying information to the President about the Kira case and something called the SPK has been set up for Near or something, it says so right here!!" I announced. As I shoved the laptop towards Matt and then proceeded to search under my bed for cookies.....I knew there were some somewhere...

"LEVEL UP!!!" I yelled as I found a small bag of cookies. Hmm they don't look THAT old >:D I squirmed out from under the bed, temporarily getting stuck while I tried to get out.

"Link... this is the Presidents information right?" Matt asked as he examined the information that Near had given the President.

"YUP!!! My skills have gotten better, haven't they!" I said proudly. It was true, I was able to hack into the top secret information that Near had been giving without getting caught or anything. I was quite proud of myself :D Well I just hope that I didn't get caught .... haha.

Matt high-fived me for my improved skills and then we began to look through the information Near had given the president. Matt quickly got bored of it though and went back to finish his game. Since I had been playing Zelda for most of the time Matt was looking at the info, I continued on looking through it.

~October~

Time to use my skill, some of it. I had been practicing lately and it no longer drained me of energy. Matt still didn't know about it though.