Chapter 9: Vampire Hunting

So, it's freezing cold and I'm locked outside of Wammy's. Lucky I had brought my hoodie, it's quite warm actually. 

Yeah, you heard me right, I'm locked out.

What?! It wasn't my fault, okay maybe it was, but only a little.

Well, I was outside at night because I was hunting. Hunting what? you may ask. Well I was hunting for... DUN DUN DUN........

PIKACHU!!!! 

Just joking! Don't kill me!! I wouldn't hurt pikachu, no.

I was hunting for vampires. I had brought my bow and arrow.

Well technically it wasn't mine, I had 'borrowed' it from the archery department.

Hey, don't judge me, I swear I had seen one earlier. I was sitting in my room playing video games and all of a sudden there was this sparkly thing in the distance. 

Yes, I know vampires don't sparkle! Vampires are fish from space! But, it was humanoid shaped so there was a possibilty that it could have been Edward Cullen, so I took the opportunity and grabbed that bow and arrow.

If there was a chance that I could at least injure him so then I could burn him then I definitely would take it and that was exactly what I was doing here. 

Okay so turns out the sparkly thing was some art kid's sculpture, I'm gonna murder them now. I mean seriously, getting my hopes up that I could finally eliminate the abomination named Edward Cullen and it turns out it's a stupid statue! How inconsiderate!

NOTE TO SELF: There apparantly aren't any vampires at Wammy's

Anyways, while I was being a ninja vampire slayer, Roger had decided to lock the school. Thanks a lot! 

I told Mello and Matt that I was going vampire hunting and they let me get locked out here! I'm so throwing a book at their faces when I next see them, not Matt though ;)

Yeah, so what do I do, well the only thing I can. Freak people out!

So I had collected a bunch of rocks and I was throwing them at people's windows, especially Near's, then running away and hiding. Hehehe, heaps of the kids had looked out the windows so I made a bunch of scary noises. 

HA! That'll teach you Roger! Now you have to deal with lots of scared kids because you locked me out MWAHA HA HAH HAHA!!!

Mello and Matt's room was pitch black. That was odd, usually they were awake at this time. I mean it's only like 11:30pm! 

Well, time to wake them up then!

I chucked a bunch of rocks at their window but no one came. 

So, I threw another rock but it went right through their window...oops. I did NOT do that! 

This was really weird! Maybe they were out. Wait, why was the light on in my room? I swear I had turned that off. Oh no...... THEY'VE FOUND ME!!!!!! Gosh, they better not take me back to that white room. It's just like Near! I'd be living inside a Near room, only this one you could run at it and bounce off! Man, I am NOT going back there again, they don't understand, they never do. But I did love that room, if only it had more colour.

NOTE TO SELF: Padded rooms are very entertaining, I must get one sometime and escaping from mental asylums is no easy task.

~a few hours later~

I walked towards the gates, I had found no vampires and I'm pretty sure my homeless unicorns were still orbiting Jupiter so I was all alone.

When I saw a figure sitting outside the gates.

I tried to see who it was but it was much too dark to see.

I finally reached the gates, the figure sitting outside them hadn't seen me yet. She was listening to music or something, I think.

Then I was finally able to see her properly, she had purple eyes, pink hair and a scar across her face! 

"Blazeeeeee!"

I ran up to her and went insane, I was hyper. 

I was so happy, she had came to Wammy's.

Well we talked for a little while and I told her why I was outside at this time. 

We deduced that since there weren't any vampires we should go hunting for something else!

Well we were about to go hunting for werewolves, as we had heard something from the forest but then Roger found us.

Obviously he had woke up early. I realised I was holding the 'borrowed' archery bow so I tried to hide it behind my back.

NOTE TO SELF: Hiding a bow and arrow behind your back is not at all suspicious, that was sarcasm!

Well hopefully he wouldn't notice...

He did.

I was done for. 

NOTE TO SELF: People don't usually believe you when you are holding a bow and arrow behind your back and saying that you had been out vampire hunting all night.

But before he could do anything, Blaze, thankfully had introduced herself. He became rather preoccupied with this new student so I ran back into Wammy's before he could catch me. I waved back at Blaze as I ran towards the doors. I'll give her a, ummm a.... CHOCOLATE!!!! Hehe, then she could be friends with Mello. I think that Mello and her will be great friends.

I faintly heard that her room was on the floor above mine before I disappeared inside Wammy's.

I'm sure I'd be seeing Blaze later.

Well I decided that I shall kill Mello and Matt a little bit later, right now I needed sleep.

So, I ran up to my room and opened the door, hoping that I could get some piece and quiet for a few hours. 

But no, I don't think that would happen! I mean all I was asking for was a few hours to at least rest. 

Why wouldn't that happen? Well Mello and Matt had stolen all my stuff! How did I know this, well they left a note.

My entire room was almost empty. That's what the light in my room was on for last night!

Where the hell was my stuff?!!

OMG THEY TOUCHED MY GAMES AND LAPTOP!!!! If they have hurt my babies they will seriously regret it. Oh and yes, my babies are my games and laptop(s). 

That's it, I'm grabbing my chainsaw so I can go murder them!!!