Chapter 3: SURPRISE!!!!

I looked over at the other girl that was hiding under Mello's bed. My phone beeped a little more, they must be 50 metres away now. 

"So, come here often?"

"Haha, yes all the time" She replied 

"Oh yes, I too find quite a lovely place to hang out. I mean just look at this view!" Indicating to underneath the bed.

I was about to say something more when my phone beeped a final time and the door opened. I watched as two pairs of legs walked through the door.

Matt sat down on his bed and reached down to grab his PSP, which was on the floor! I'm so dead, but at the last second he sat up again and forgot about his PSP. I wondered why he had suddenly stopped but a few seconds later, I knew what the reason was.

Mello was about to go on another rage. 

I had heard him rage a few nights the past week, about Near I presume. But all I could hear was yelling. I felt sorry for him, always having to be second to the sheep. I personally didn't like Near either, he was so emotionless and, urgh I don't know exactly but there was something creepy about him. 

Mello started raging, he was having a hissyfit about Near, I couldn't make out all the words but there was a lot of swearing in his rant. Matt had gotten up and tried to calm him down, but I don't think anyone could calm Mello down at the moment. He started throwing things. From my observations over the past week he had never thrown anything. It must have been really bad this time. 

I looked over at the other girl, she looked slightly amused but there was also sympathy and a hint of fear in her expression. Well i guess Mello had that effect on people. I had heard so many stories about him, I'm a very good listener.

At least half an hour later Mello had calmed down and sat at his desk, studying. My back was killing me, I would make them pay for this. Even though i was technically the one that snuck into their room and hid under their bed, I still blamed them. 

I signalled to the other girl to stay where she was, at least if i got out first she wouldn't be murdered by Mello. But hey, I wasn't that scared of Mello.

NOTE TO SELF: Not being scared of Mello may not be such a good thing.

I found a bar of chocolate under the bed, I could use this to my advantage. No, even if I go through with this plan I'm still going to die. I hadn't even written my will yet!! I was gonna give my games to all those homeless unicorns out there (Yes, there is many poor homeless unicorns out there). 

Well here goes nothing! I grabbed the chocolate and started to slowly crawl out from under the bed, where they couldn't see me. And when I was fully out, I jumped up and yelled SURPRISE!

I am so dead right now!