Chapter 2: Boredom

Right, so last chapter was a more serious than I had originally intended. But me, being the lazy person I am, can't be bothered to go and edit it so I'm just gonna leave it. But it won't be that serious from now on, I hope :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Link's POV

So, I got my own room here, YAY! Well actually I had requested it, due to constant nightmares that I have, and also my very weird dreams. It would probably traumatise a roommate, also I had a tendency to yell a little TOO loud at the tv or game console when I lost... 

My room was next to Mello and Matt's, I hadn't spoke to either of them yet. In fact I hadn't spoken to many people in my first week here. Well I've had better things to do, one of those is playing my new Assassins Creed game for 12 hours straight. It was hard to obtain though but totally worth it. Being rated MA 15+, it was kinda hard for a 13 year old, not to mention a quite short 13 year old, with no parents to get it... but I have my ways.

I've learn a few things 'bout this place in the few short days I've been here. How may you ask? Well some short conversations and hacking into the network of this place were involved. So apparanly Near was number one here, Mello was second and Matt third. Matt and Mello were friends and Mello hated Near. Matt was a major gamer, which in my opinion made him super cool, Mello was a chocaholic and Near eats his toys.

I tried to speak to Near a few times, eveyone's opinions of him were very mixed. And personally I don't listen to other people's opinions before actually meeting the person. I found him rather annoying actually. He showed absolutely no emotion and spoke to me like I was lesser than him. The nerve! I had to refrain myself from getting violent. I actually wonder why he was so emotionless. It annoyed me but I couldn't help but feel the tiniest pang of sympathy, that was until he annoyed me. I vowed that I would make it my personal goal to annoy him. Glueing him to the ceiling seemed like a lovely idea, but it could wait ... for now.

Okay, I'm very bored now. So what do I do? Well I set up hiden cameras in bugs in Mello and Matt's room of course, yes I am a stalker. Just kidding, I just want to see what video games Matt plays ;)

So I waited til they both left, took a while for Matt to leave though, he was probably playing some game. Then I had to set up a detection device that alerted me if they were within 100 metres of their room. And then I went exploring. Their room was very messy! But that helped to hide the cameras and bugs. What?! I told you, I was bored. 

I looked through Matt's games, he had some pretty cool ones.

NOTE TO SELF: Must steal/borrow Matt's games some time :)

Then I heard my phone go off, uh oh! They were coming! Okay, no time to escape now, hiding was my only option. I ran over to Matt's bed and crawled under. And to my surprise, someone else was hiding too, under Mello's bed.