Chapter 24: I Hate Parties....Unless They're Birthday Parties

Link'sPOV

~three months later~

We had finally got an apartment, fully furnished and everything! 

I was up early because it's fun to wake up early and I decided to watch some Spongebob.

I skipped out of my room and looked towards Matt's room, his door was still closed. I looked underneath to see if his light was on but all I could see was complete darkness. He must still be asleep so I continued on with my skipping and reached our living room.

I flopped down on the small couch and turned on the tv. I had got out all my episodes of Spongebob and shoved one into the DVD player. Ahhh Spongebob, soo amazing! 

As I watched Spongebob I heard some shouting from Matt's bedroom, then he came through and did NOT look happy.

Meanwhile I was just dancing to Spongebob's 'Best Day Ever' song. I hopped up onto the couch and started jumping up and down, being short came in handy there because I was too short to hit my head on the ceiling!

"LINK TURN THAT DOWN!! IT'S 5am!!!" Matt yelled at me but I was too busy dancing.

But I couldn't hear Matt properly because I had it turned up to full volume.

"IT's THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!! YAYAYAYAY" I sang rather loudly.

"NO IT'S NOT! @*#&!(#(!@#* LINK!!!!!"

I finally realised that Matt was yelling at me so I paused Spongebob.

"Matt you CANNOT interrupt Spongebob!!!!"

"What the hell is Spongebob?!"

"OHMYGOSH HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW SPONGEBOB?! YOU HAD NO CHILDHOOD!!!!!"

".....Isn't it that kids show?" He asked, calmer now.

"NO!!! IT'S THE GLORIOUS SHOW FOR EVERYONE!!! YOU ARE WATCHING IT WITH ME NOW!!!"

"No thanks, I'm gonna go back to sleep" Matt said rubbing his eyes.

I grabbed his wrist, "Come and watch it!" 

But he was already falling asleep, fine if he wouldn't watch it now I'll make him watch it later.

Matt went back into his room locking the door after him, probably to ensure I didn't come in to drag him out and force him to watch it. Never seen Spongebob, that's a disgrace!

Then I turned Spongebob back on and continued to sing along with Spongebob. 

"It's the best day ever!! Best day ever! It's the best day ever!! WOOOHOOO!!!"

NOTE TO SELF: Force Matt to watch Spongebob sometime.

~a few hours later~

I had just finished my Spongebob marathon and had decided to watch Doctor Who.

While I was practising my firebending Matt came out of his room.

"Uhhh did an earthquake happen?!"

"No, why would you think that?" I asked confused.

I glanced around the room, the couch was flipped over, cookie boxes everywhere, an exploded box of chocolate lay on the counter top and there was a pillow on the ceiling .....hmmm maybe that's why....

"Link....what did you do?! Wait, I don't even want to know. What time is it?"

"It's thirteen hundred hours sir!" I said with a salute.