Announcement to The world

-Three months later-

Beyoncé P.O.V.

I am now four months pregnant. I'm starting to show. and it's getting hard to hide my pregnancy. Me and Jay are back on good terms now. I still don't trust me like he should but it's ok. My mom is so happy that I'm bringing her third child into the world. Wow!! What a shock! Anyways the VMA's are in two days. I've been rehearsing a lot lately. My baby is getting ready make his/her debut. Jay is just as excited as me. Anyways these past few days, i've been relaxing with my wonderful husband. I woke up this morning and went in the bathroom and did my usual. I showered then changed into one of jays shirts and threw my hair in a bun and laid back down next to him.

Jay: Baby are you nervous?

He started to rub my stomach.

"Not really. It's getting quite hard to hide this baby bump."

He laughs. Then his phone rings. He answers it. It was Kanye. Kanye wanted him to come to the studio then they were going to rehearse. So now I was stuck in the hotel room with nothing to do. I called Ty and Solange to come over. they came over.

"Where are my babies," I asked Solange with a lifted eyebrow.

Solange: They are with Alan for day.

Ty: Ali is with Alan for the day. Correction. Julez is with Mama Tina.

Solange rolls her eyes at Ty. I just laugh. They start rubbing and Talking to my stomach.

Solange: Please don't be like your mommy baby girl. She's mean as hell.

Ty: Na don't be like you aunt solange. she was a hoe.

Solange slapped him and they started wrestling. I was cracking up and then Mama Tina came in with Julez.

MamaTina: Wat the hell?

I just shrugged and kept laughing. Julez came over and hugged me rubbed and kissed my stomach and we just sat there and watched mama Tina knock both of them upside the head. I was dying laughing.

~Two days Later~

The VMA's got here quicker than I thought. I was backstage getting ready. A dozen of blue roses were sent to my room. It was from Jay. They had performed all ready so now it was my turn. I buttoned up my purple jacket to cover up the baby bump. I went out on stage and got In place. I was into it. then it got near the end of the song.

🎤You're the one love

You're the one I need

You're the only thing I see

Come on baby it's you

You're the one that gives your all

When I need you

You make everything stop

Finally You put my love on top🎤

I dropped the Mic and unbuttoned the jacket revealing my baby bump and all I could do was smile as I rubbed my stomach. The crowd was going crazy. I went backstage and got millions of claps and congratulations. Jay soon came backstage. I hugged him.

"We did it" I said and I kissed him.

My baby had his/her early debut