No this cant be

I woke up hoping last night was just a dream but it wasn't. It really happened. Jay left me. Ugh. How could i be so stupid. I got up and took a shower and threw my hair in a pony tail and put on a black tank top with a vest and i put on some wedge sneakers and i put on some white skinny jeans and called Kelly, Angie, and Solange to come over. Michelle couldn't make it and Ty was out with a friend. We all decide go out for lunch.

Kelly: so like he walked out on you?

"Yea But its my fault"

Angie: its both of your faults....instead of being honest with each other y'all keep it to yourselves...

"Your right Angie but i tried to call him his phone is off. I don't know where he is."

Kelly: Don't worry. I believe he just needed some time to think.

All of us stop at look at Solange who is so into her phone.

"Ummm Solo have you heard a damn thing we said?"

Solange: *smiles at the phone* yea i have

"*rolls my eyes* mhmmm whatever.... Who got you sprung over there?"

Solange: a friend....aye i gotta go *gets up and leaves*

Angie: well damn

Kellz, Angie and I decided to go out for the night. We go to jays nightclub 40/40. I wore a short black fitted dress and blue stilettos. We walked in the club and all eyes were on us. We went to our V.I.P. I was dancing and singing and drinking. After awhile, we all sat down. I happen to spot someone familiar. It was Jay. He was kissing another woman. My heart dropped. I went up to him and threw the ring he gave me at him and ran out cryin. I got in the limo and went home. The next morning I had 20 missed calls from Jay and 100 messages from him. I ignored them and went to the studio and wrote a new song. I started to record it.

*singing*

If I were a boy

Even just for one day

I'd roll out of bed in the morning

And throw on what i wanted and go

Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls

Id kick with who i wanted

Cuz id never get confronted for it

Cuz they's stick up for me

If I were a boy

I think I could understand

How it feels to love a girl

I swear I'd be a better man.

I'd listen to her

'Cause I know how it hurts

When you lose the one you wanted

'Cause he's taken you for granted

And everything you had got destroyed

I continued singing and as i finished. jay walked in.

Tbc.......