Wedding Bells Part 2

I woke up this morning on top of the world. Knowing that I was about to become Shawn Corey Carters wifey. I haven't seen him in two days. Yea its crazy but its ok. The bachelorette party was crazy. Solange, Michelle, kelly, Angie and Ty are crazy as hell. I got up and took a shower. I heard a knock on my door and It was Ty and Solange.

Ty: We here Bitch! Time for your makeover.

Solange: Are you nervous?

"Honestly Yes I am. What if i trip and fall? What if he says no?"

As i said that my mom walked in with my dress and Ty started doing my makeup..i had already fixed my hair.

MamaTina: Nothing those things are going to happen. Trust me. This reminds me of Solange's wedding day. Baby. You guys have grown up so fast. Me and your father have done a great job. Im so proud *kisses my cheek*

Solange: Your marrying the man of your dreams Bey. Im so happy for you.

"Yall are gonna make me cry."

Ty: don't fucking cry then your makeup is gonna run.

MamaT: Ty watch your mouth. Anyways i gotta go finish setting up and making sure everything's in place. All the grooms men will be here at 12 and i need all the bridesmaids dressed up, fixed up, and ready to line up at 12:30.

"Yes ma'am"

All my bridesmaids came in with there light blue dress on. They all looked beautiful. My bridesmaids was Kelly, Solange, Angie, Alicia and more. This has to be the best day of my life. After a hour passed, Ty put a flower in each of the girls hair. It really set off the look. I went in the bathroom and put my dress on. I came out and Ty flared it like it was supposed to be.

Ty: Girl you are gone with the wind fabulous. You snatching wigs and ain't even performing *snaps*

Angie: Haha Shut up Ty. You look flawless. Your so beautiful.

Solange: *crying* My big sister looks so amazing

"Awww you guys. Lets go. Its time to line up"

We head downstairs. We get all lined up. Me and my dad lined up with each other.

Matthew: Bey. Im sorry for everything.

"Dad, not now. I know i haven't talked to you in awhile but today is my day not now."

Matthew: just listen. I didn't mean to hurt you or your mom. Im sorry. I love you all and im so proud of you *cries*

"Awww dad"

I hug him. As i hugged him, the line began to move. Im so nervous now. We were right behind Solange and Pharrell. As they walked out, it was our turn to go. Everyone stood up on each side. Me and my dad started to make our way to the alter. Jay looked as if he was in awe. I started to cry but they were tears of joy. My father gave me away and then it was just me and Jay.

Tbc....