The Perfect Night

Chapter 2

😘Bey's P.O.V.😘

I take a shower and once i get out it is 6:20p.m. I take my hair down and straighten it and i then put it in a bun. I went to my shopping bags and pulled out a A short blue strapless dress that hugs my body perfectly. I pulled out my black stilettos and my silver jewelry. I went in the bathroom and put on my lip gloss and black eyeshadow but not too much. By this time it was 6:50, i was still debating on what to wear. I pulled out a long one sleeve red dress. It had the one slit on the side that showed my left leg. I pulled out my gold jewelery. I decided to try the red outfit on but i didnt like it so i stuck to the blue outfit. I put the blue outfit and decided to wear my hair down and it was still straight. it was 7: 25. i grabbed my wallet and went downstairs and waited for Jay.

📱Txt Convo📱

Solo: Have Fun sis!! 😁😁😁

QueenBey: Thanks Sis.I will. Is daniel there with you?

Solo: im not home. im at mom's

QueenBey: ok. i gotta go someone's at the door💋💋💋

📱End of convo📱

"Just a Second."

I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my wallet and opened the door and smiled. Jay had on black suit. He was a thug but a thug with class. He was holding some flowers. He smiled and then spoke up.

Jayz: Hey. these are for you

He handed me the flowers and i put them in a vase.

"Thanks"

He showed me to the car. And he opened the door for me. He is such a gentleman.

😧Jay's P.O.V😦

From the moment she open that door, she had me in awe. She looked amazing. Her body was perfect. Dang i was nervous. i know she's gonna be mrs.carter one day.We arrive at the restaurant. We order our drinks and i decide to tell her how i really feel about her.

"Beyoncé"

Bey: jus call me bey

"can i be honest with you?"

Bey: yea

"remember back 5 years ago back with destiny's child and when you were 16 and we had just meet"

Bey: yea what about it?

I grabbed her hand and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"that day i laid eyes on you. i knew you would be the one. I never stop thinking about you. i want you to be mrs.carter. Im actually happy we're friends. Im willing to work my way up with you though. Im not rushing you on anything baby girl"

She starts to cry and i wiped her tear away from her face.

Bey: thats the sweetiest thing i ever heard. Actually jay my feelings for you are starting to kick in. I realized that earlier and im proud to have you in my life

"awww i Love you bey."

We eat and then I decide to take her out on the terrace. I hug her from behind and we stare of into the night.

"its beautiful. Just Like You"

Bey: Awww

She turns around and kisses my cheek. We decide to leave the restaurant. I went to valet and asked for my car i drove. I came back and some drunk dude was messing with bey.

Bey: get your drunk ass away from me

Random Guy: come on baby. you know last night you was with me.

By the time i got over there,mHe pulled her arm and she punched him dead in his shit. He was laid out cold. The valet pulls up with car. I opened the door for her and i laughed

" you sucka punched him "

Bey: hahaha thats how we do it in Texas

We laugh and joke all the way to her house. i walked her to her door step.

Bey: i had an amazing time with you tonight.

"i did too baby girl. maybe we can do it again"

We stare into each others eyes and then we kissed and sparks flew. the night was perfect.