I didn't mean it

It's been a week since I lost the baby and well i haven't been feeling to good about it.I honestly don't think jay cares. He's been talking about let's go here or let's got there. Instead of comforting me. Ugh. I swear. Anyways every day i've been going to the studio and scheduling concert dates. I have just been so busy. I decided to go to my mom's house today. I arrive to my mom's house and ty and solange and my nephew Julez were all there. He is getting so big. I walk in the house and was greeted by everyone.

Solange:JuJu

Ty: Hey Heifer

MamaT: Hey Babygirl

Julez: BeeBee

"Hey yall"

Ty: Where Jay?

"I don't know and i really don't care"

MamaT: thats not like you. What's going on?

"Honestly i don't know. Im just depressed mom."

Solange: *hugs her* don't be depressed sis

"Like i just feel like jay doesn't care"

MamaT: Bey look at me. You know that man cares about you. You gotta good man. So dont mess up bey.

Ty: Preach Mama Tina *claps*

"*laughs* I gotta go you guys. I gotta go to the studio"

I left thinking about what my mama said. She is probably right. I get to the studio and jay texted me.

Txt Convo

MrCarter: Im cooking dinner for us tonight. Can't wait until you get home. Love you Queen 😉😘❤️❤️

MrsCarter: Love you Too❤️❤️

End Of Convo

I wrote four new songs. Swizz and Babyface added beats to them. I got so carried away in the studio. I forgot about me and Jays dinner. I rushed home. It was bout 2:00 a.m when i got home. Jay was sittin on the couch watching tv.

"I'm so sorry Jay. I ju-(GCO)"

Jay: yea yea yea you got carried away.

"You wouldn't understand"

Jay: understand??? Bey really.... I've been here with you tryin to make you feel better.

"You wouldn't understand how i feel Jay. We lost our first child. And its just overwhelming"

Jay: You act like i don't care Bey.

"YOU DON'T CARE AND I KNOW JAY"

Jay: IF I DIDNT CARE I WOULDN'T BE TRYIN TO TAKE YOU PLACE OR COOKIN YOU DINEER. DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL? IM HURTIN JUST AS MUCH AS YOU. FUCK IT IM LEAVING SINCE I DONT CARE *grabs keys and some clothes and goes to his car*

"*runs outside* JAY WAIT I DIDNT MEAN IT. *starts crying*"

I ran back inside and laid on the couch and cried. I didn't mean it. I really messed up. I was blind. Jay did care. I got in my bed and cried all night long.

Tbcccc.......