Family Vacation

I woke up the next morning feeling sick out of my mind. I didn't know being pregnant felt like this. I got out of bed and freshened up. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I noticed jay had pack my bags.

"JAYYYY"

Jay: *runs in the room and runs over to me* are you ok?

"Yes just a little confused. Why are my bags packed?"

Jay: we are going a little family vacation. We are going on a cruise. Your family and my family.

"why didnt you tell me this the other day?"

Jay: because i wanted to surprise you. now go get dressed and i will go put our things in the car. Everyone is waiting on us at the dock. *kisses my check*

I put on a white tank top with tupac on it, a pair of skin jeans and my black stilettos and i left my hair in a messy bun and put on my black shades. I grabbed my stuff and went and got in the limo with jay. We arrive and i see that jay called everybody. Mama Tina, My dad, Solange, Julez, Ty, Kelly, Michelle, angie, Kanye, Pharell and Mama gloria. There was only one person that i hate that he invited: RIHANNA. We greet everyone then we go take our things to our rooms. I decided to question Jay.

"why did you invite her"

Jay: who

"Dont play dumb Jay. Why did you invite rihanna?"

Jay: she's like family

"Family my ass. Jay i dont trust her."

Jay: well just dont interact with her...baby....*grabs me from behind by my waist* look we are her to have a good time okay? *turns me around and kisses me*

"*kisses him back* okay baby"

Jay: *starts kissin on my neck* i Love you

"Stop *laughs* i love you too but you see where kissin on my neck got us last time * points at stomach*

Jay: *laughs* ok baby *goes and puts on his swim trunks*

I put on my swimsuit and looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my little baby bump. I smiles and waited for jay. While i was waiting for jay, there was a knock at our room door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Rihanna standing there. I open the door and step outside of the door where she is.

"May i help you"

Rihanna: where is jay?

"Why?"

Rihanna: i came to talk to him *smirks*

"Anything you need to say to him you can say to me"

Rihanna: *smirks* ok i was gonna tell him come by the room i gotta show him something

" you know what? I dont like you. Ever since jay signed you to roc nation, you've been trying to throw yourself at him. Sorry baby thats not happening. *snaps*"

Rihanna: but it will happen *laughs and walks off*

She better be lucky she walked off because she was about to get snatched. She got one more time. She must not know im from the Htown where we shut it down. Jay comes out of the room ready to go. We head down to the pool and i get in and relax. Jay snuck up behind me and scared me.

"You almost gave me a heart attack jay"

Jay: *laughs* Im sorry baby *kisses me and then tickles me*

"Stop jay *laughing*"

I could see rihanna lookin at us out the corner of my eye. She looked pissed.

Rihanna: JayJay can you give me a piggy back ride in the pool

Jay: sure *goess over to her and lets her get on his back.*

That bitch im tired of her. I got something for her ass. She gets off his back and kisses his check and heads to the bar. I get out and confront her. Mama Tina and Solange and Mama Gloria already knew what was gonna go down.

Rihanna: what do you want?

"Im tired of your ass...you really want me to whoop you ass. Bitch here you go"

I grab her by her hair and started takin blows to her. I slung her down to the ground and i was whoopin her ass. Jay pulled me off of her and i got out of his grip and went to my room.

Ty: *leans over in rihanna's face* you just got your ass whooped Htown Style

Solange: *laughs*

Tbccccc

What do you think is going to happen next?