Bachelorette Party

Bey's P.O.V

I pulled up to Solange's house. I walked in there was drinks and food everywhere. Hey this was my last night as a free women. I had on some booty shorts and a black crop tee and my hair was in a bun. Kelly and Michelle was in the kitchen eating. Angie, Ty, Solange, and I were just thinking about old times and laughing hard as hell.

Solange: remember that time you was picking me up from school and DC's song was on the radio.

"Hell yeah. We was too happy. We hopped out the car too fast everybody was looking at us like we were crazy".

Kelly: haha yes i almost tripped getting out the car

Michelle: remember when that lil boy was messing with Solange and we had to give him a piece of that DC thug life?

"Yes he was too damn scared"

Ty: who would be scared of you Hahaha

Angie: im tryna tell you

"Shut up. Didnt nobody ask yall no-

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Solange: Bey can you open the door please? I gotta go pee.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I went to the door and there were two police men standing there.

"Is there a problem officers?"

Officer: Yes Are you Beyonce Knowles?

"Yes sir."

He pulled out his handcuffs and handcuffed me.

Officer: You have the right to remain silence ma'am. You are under arrest for not turning up

I heard the music come on and i was then in a chair. I hear Ty, kelly, Michelle, Solange, and Angie dying laughing. I swear when this over they are gonna die. The officers stripping and one started to dance on me. It was so damn fun. He licked my leg. That shit turned me on for a minute. He picked me up and started bouncing me up and down. Solange and all the others got a lil bit of it too. When the officers left, it was about 12:00a.m. We decided to take shots and see who could handle it. Turns out. I could handle it. Ty was so fucked up.

Ty: I-I need ummm i need another boyfriend. I want that damn officer or either jay would work. Shit.

"Man down Ty hahaha."

Ty: Fuck this shit! Im going to get in the pool

Solange: ummm i ain't got no pool

Ty: yes you do!

We listened to them to argue for the longest. At about 3:00 a.m, i went back to my mama's house. I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow. Wow. Mrs. Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter.