Waiting

Jay's P.o.V

I woke up hoping everything that happened yesterday was all a dream but it wasn't. Bey's spot was empty and i was all alone. I tried calling her but her phone went to voicemail each time. I didnt want to deal with her mom and friends because they were gonna go off on me. O bet this love child aint even mine. Ugh. I get up and go to my mom's house. I told her everything and just cried.

MamaG: She probably just needs time Jay. Wait as long as you can. Then try talk to her again. You need to get a blood test.

"Mama i cant wait. And i know. "

MamaG: dont fuck up during the break. Just wait jay

"Ok Mama"

I got up and left and i parked outside my house and called Keri.

~Phone Convo~

Keri: Hey Jay Baby!!

"Look stop callin me that ok? Im callin to tell you we need to get a blood test. If the child is mine, i will raise it and take care of it. If not leave me the fuck alone. ok?

Keri: yea but...

"No ifs ands or buts about it. Be at the doctors office tomorrow at Noon. Ok?"

Keri: Umm ok.

~End Of Convo~

The Next Day

At noon, i arrived at the doctor's office. Keri and Aleese arrived as well. Paparazzi was everywhere. They ran test on all of us.

Dr. Sal: The results will be back by the end of this week.

"Ok Thanks Doc"

We walk out and i head to my car dodging the paparazzi. I checked my phone hoping Bey had called or texted me but nope. There was nothing. I have to go out of town for business and I won't be back for a month. I know bey's album releases next month and her party is at the end of this month. At the airport, i run into Kelly, Solange, And Julez.

Julez: Uncle Jay

"Hey lil guy. How you been "

Julez: Good! We're going to Florida for the weekend. Aunt BB didnt wanna come.

Solange: Jay

She said my name with hatred in her voice. Kelly rolled her eyes at me.

"Really you guys? I gotta go see you later Julez"

I walk off and head to my private jet. Goodbye New York. Hello California.