Whats ahead for us?

3 Years Later

Well my first album Dangerously in Love was a success. My last album with Kelly and Michelle is off the charts right now. It is doing better than we thought. We just got done touring. Im getting ready to release my new album Bday on My bday. I cant wait. Anyways me and Jay are officially together. I can say i over love him and we have moved in together. He's everything to me. I Love my baby. My nephew Julez is now 2 years old and Solange and Daniel had gotten married but they divorced a year later. Now Solange is on her own. I still take care of them though. I haven't spoken to my dad since the incident. He really crushed me. Him and my mom didn't divorce. They took a break for a year but they're back together. Its cool tho. Jay is saying something but idk what he said.

"What did you say Jay?"

Jay: i said do you wanna go to Rihanna's concert tonight?

"You know i don't like her babe"

Jay: please baby i promised i would be there *pouts*

I look at him like really. I hate Rihanna. She tried to ruin me and jay's relationship apart. I will go to the concert but that doesnt mean i will enjoy it.

"I will go Jay"

Jay: Thanks babe *kisses me*

"Babe?"

Jay: yes??

"Well my monthly friend is late this month....like two weeks late"

Jay: and?

"I think i may be pregnant"

Suddenly my phone rings and interrupts our convo.....

📱Phone Convo📱

Solange:Hey Boo

Me: Hey ThuThu

Solange: can you watch julez tonight please?

Me: why mama can't keep him?

Solange: she's busy

Me:well you know its fine with me

Solange: well come downstairs and open the door Niqqa

Me: laughs you played that smart

📱End of Convo📱

I run downstairs and get julez and we run back upstairs and watch shrek 2 until it was time for the concert. While julez and jay waited dowstairs....i took a preganacy test. I continued getting ready until the timer went off. I looked at the test and dropped it.

"JAYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!"

Tbc.....

Sorry its short

Mya❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘