Didnt See That Coming

Jay: *runs upstairs* what? You good? You ok?

I Pick up the pregnancy test off of the floor and I hand it to jay.

Jay: so your pregnant?

"*sarcasticly* Na im not pregnant. Hell yes im pregnant jay"

Jay: why you yelled like something was wrong? Im happy. Im gonna be a dad.

I Dont say anything. I just look into the mirror and i think to myself. Im not ready to be a mom. My career is just getting started. What am i going to do?

Jay: baby? Are you ok?

"No jay. Im not ready to be mom. Im about to be 24. My second album is getting ready to release. Its just too muchJay"

He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

Jay: baby im gonna be here for you. We are in this together.

He kisses me,

"Babe i wont to wait until im further along to let people know im pregnant. Right lets just keep it on the low"

Jay: whatever you want beautiful *kisses her cheek*

Julius and Julez were downstairs waiting for us. We got into the limo and headed to rihanna's concert. When we got there we went backstage. As soon as we saw Rihanna she started flirting with Jay.

Rihanna: Jay Jay

She jumps in his arm like a lil kid. He puts her down. This girl really want me to beat her ass.

Jay: Hey Ri

Rihanna: Umm hi Bey

"Hey"

I Pick up Julez because he had started to cry.

Rihanna:awww he looks just like you

Jay: anyways are you ready for tonight?

Rihanna: yes im just a tad bit nervous. But i know im going to do great because i learned from the best

She smirks and I happen to mumble under my breath.

"whatever hoe"

Rihanna: excuse me ??

" i said there you go. Way to be so optimistic

Producer: 10 min to showtime

Rihanna: i'll see you guys around

She kisses jay on the cheek like i'm not even there. She lucky my nephew here.

Jay: dont do that. Your disrespecting my girl Ri

Rihanna: whatever

She laughs and walks off. We stayed for like a hour. Then i felt quite sick. We left and dropped julez off to solange. We went home and I immediately started throwing up.