Revenge

I woke up feeling terrible. What i did was wrong. I have to tell Jay. I realized Usher was still here. I feel so guilty. I got up and showered and threw some clothes.

Usher: Good Morning

"You gotta go...look I'm in a relationship. And you see last night wasn't supposed to happen. Im sorry."

Usher: i understand. And its my fault.

He gets up and leaves. I just lay there all day waiting for jay to get back home. He came in the house and kissed me. I missed him.

"Jay we need to talk"

Jay: ok

"Well after you left yesterday....i got home and my ex usher was here."

Jay: and....*raises his eyebrow*

"Well we got to talking about a lot things and well he started to talk about his ex gf and he started to cry. I wiped his tears and we stared at each other and we kissed"

Jay: really? Thats all that happened.

" No umm well we had sex."

Jay: really? After we just made up. what the fuck?

"Jay baby it meant nothing. Shit i don't see why you mad? You slept with rihanna twice. You cheated on me twice. "

Jay: Fuck that. Bey you slept with you ex.

"You act like you aint so bad."

Jay: ok whatever we even. But you better hope i don't ever see him in the streets.

Two Days Later

Jay is giving me the silent treatment. I can't take it. I try to get him to talk but he just wont talk to me. Im sexually frustrated. Ugh. I just finished my album. I Am Sasha Fierce. Its gonna be a top seller. I came in the house and i saw a note and a cute blue dress with stilettos waiting for me. I read the note.

~Get dressed. Julius will be downstairs waiting with the Limo. See you soon. XOXOXO~

-Mr.Carter

The next two chapter's will be Jay's P.O.V.