Shawn Forgives and Forgets

So for two days i have been give bey the silent treatment because not only what she did was wrong but that shit hurt me deep. Anyways yesterday i saw usher and i fucked him up. I told him to stay away from bey.

-FlashBack-

Usher: Wassup Jay

"Don't tell me wassup? You fucked my girl while i was gone."

Usher: hahaha so you mad?

I grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up.

"Listen and listen good. If you ever think about going near her again i will fuck you up. Stay the

fuck away from her."

Usher: i do what i want. You dont tell me what to do. If i want bey i can get her.

I punched him in the face and knocked him the fuck out.

"Dont ever go NEAR HER AGAIN OR IT WILL GET WORSE"

-End of Flashback-

He deserved it and im so serious about what i told him. Anyways tonight i set up a date night for me and bey its gonna be so special. I made sure the resteraunt we went to was shut down just for us tonight. I bought her nice dress to put on. Julius is going to pick her. Matter of fact, they should be here in a few. I stood outside with my flowers and waited for them to pull up. After about five minutes, they pulled up. I opened the door and out stepped bey. She looked beautiful. The dress i bought her fit her body perfect. Her hair was fixed all to one side. I was speechless. I put her arm in my arm and walked her in. I pulled out her chair for her. I wanted to be a gentleman tonight.

Bey: Wow!!

"What?"

Bey: You've been given me the silent treatment and now you wanna be all sweet and romantic

"Oh so you dont like it? "

Bey: yes i do. Baby its so sweet im just saying. You act like you were so mad at me.

"Bey i was but then i realized how much i love you and that i cant stay mad at you for long. I mean your my baby and will always be. "

Bey: awwww baby -kisses me-

"I missed those lips."

We talked and kissed and ate and just reminisced about a lot of things. We left and go into the limo and things got a little crazy. Bey started teasing me and shit.

Bey: DRIVER ROLL UP THE PARTITION PLEASE.

He did as his was told and Bey went down and pulled junior out. She stroked it for a minute and then she started sucking on it. I was in pure heaven.

"Damn Bey"

She had me horny. Shit i was ready to fuck. I unzipped her dress. I started to kiss on her neck. She was moanin in pleasure. I moved my hand down to her kitty kat. I started to finger and she was gettin soaked. I went down and started to eat her out. She grabbed my head and was pushin me in deeper.

Bey: mmmmmm right there mmmmmm thats the spot uhhhh fuck Jay mmmm that feels goood

I smile. I can say that night we fucked in the back of a limo on the way home. Damn i over love this girl. Shit i dont even think we used a condom. We went in the house and had another around of sex.

Tbc..