Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen

Rayne’s POV

We were following Tori’s scent to an old mansion. “Um sorry to be the barrier of bad news but someone’s up on the roof.” Jake said. I looked up and froze. “Tori.” I said as she kicked a wolf off the roof. It fell with a sickening crack. “I’ll get her down every one get into position.” I ran into the mansion people ran around me trying to get the escaped Prisoner. I followed my mates scent upstairs to a room. I looked in and was punched by a girl. “Is your name Anna?” I asked her. “Whose asking?” she said. “Tori’s mate.” she gapped. “run.” I told the girls and followed my angels scent to the roof.

“Angel it’s me. Tori relax it’s just me.” I said as she tried to run she slipped and started sliding down the roof. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her into my arms and injected her with her medication quickly before she could run. she blinked and started to relax and I could smell the adrenaline begin to leave her. “Rayne?” she asked confused. “Shh angel go to sleep.”I said wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I ran through the battle and barreled through several rouges. When I came across the alpha. “Jake take Tori to safety.” I ordered. He took her from me and ran. Andrew and Alex stood beside me. “You took our mates.” we growled in unison. The alpha just glared at us and stood his ground. “and you invaded my territory.” I laughed. “when you kidnapped our mates that was a declaration of war.” Andrew growled. The three of us surrounded him and attacked.

When we pulled off of the alpha I saw he was ripped in three. Smirking I followed my pack back our territory. Anna and Lucy ran to their mates and I held onto a sleeping Tori. “How is she?” I asked Dean. “I put in the necessary amount of medication for the time period. She’ll be out for a few hours.” He told me I nodded and held onto her. “Her notebook is in her room.” Sasha told me. I nodded and carried her home dean at my side.

Tori’s POV

 I woke up with a splitting head ache. I saw I was in my room and smiled. I grabbed my notebook and got to work as someone walked in. it was Rayne. He had a smile on his face soon as he saw me. “you’re up.” I smiled at him and continued to draw. He sat next to me as I worked he didn’t try to watch knowing I wouldn’t let him and went back to work.

I was done in a matter of hours. “Anna and Lucy how are they?” I asked snuggling into Rayne. “Fine they’re with their mates. back home where they belong. So you have yet to tell me your safest place in the whole world.” he said. I smiled at him. “I found it pretty recently.” I told him. curling up on his lap. “Oh yhea? where?” he asked kissing my hair. “Your arms.” I said he smiled at me and tightened his grip. “So how are we going to take care of my doctor?” I asked him. he looked at me and bit his lip. “About that.” He said turning on the TV I saw my doctor’s face flash on the screen. “It seems as if Dr. Alexander Birch was attacked by a wild animal and killed last night around nine in the afternoon.” He turned it off. “My wolf had taken over I couldn’t stop it dean is now your doctor. Not your physiatrist. That will be me when I graduate collage. But for now you’ll have to deal with my mother.” Rayne told me I smiled hugging him and kissing him. “My hero.”

Rayne and I walked to my place my cousin was passed out on the couch. “I’ll let him know your safely tucked in.” Rayne told me as I walked into my room I nodded as he tucked me in. as my OCD kicked in as I stared at his face. He put pill bottles on the nightstand. “For when you wake up.” he told me I nodded and watched him leave.

After he was gone and his car let the drive way I pulled out my sketch book and started to sketch him. leaning against the door frame like I’d seen him do so many times before. Smiling I glanced at my wall that was cover in sketches of some of the most horrifying things. I then glanced at the sketch in my hands. And saw something I hadn’t realized I started to draw. His wolf sitting next to him. I smiled and continued to sketch it.

I skipped up to Rayne the next day in school and handed him a paper. “What’s this?” he asked. “A sketch of my hero both of them.” I said as he smiled seeing his wolf. “And to think your first question was what will he do when he finds out I’m insane. Turned out pretty good hu?” Sara asked me I smiled hugging her. “Defiantly.” I whispered.

this story is now finished. it was ment to be short and only somthing to keep my mind working while I worked on others i never expexted it to do this well thank you all my readers who voted and commented on this story. <3 all of you!