Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Tori’s POV

I sat on the edge of the couch as Sasha and I watched Harpers Island. “The special effects on this are amazing.” I said and Sasha looked at me. “You are so weird.” I shrugged. We were at, my cousin, Liam’s, apartment. I’m living with him until I go to college. And he wants me to go local. And he only wants that so I don’t have to leave him. “DOORBELL!” I yelled as the door bell rang. he walked in and stood in front of the TV. “You live here too.” I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over to the door.

“Hey.” I said as Rayne held up a little Puppy. “STARR!” I yelled hugging my puppy he showered me with kisses. “Hi baby.” I giggled kissing his little wet nose. “You do know he uses that tongue to clean his puppy butt. And he just licked one of my favorite things.” Rayne said holding Starr’s bag. “My mother was reluctant to return him.” he laughed and kissed my fore head. Since my puppy got my cheeks and lips. And nose. And neck and ears.

 “It’s okay.” I said and hugged my puppy. “Mommy missed you. yes she did.”I giggled holding onto Starr. “Love you too.” Rayne chuckled and Jake walked over to Sasha. On the love seat. She screamed and hit him with a pillow. “You’re watching this?” he asked me. I nodded. “It is NOT all that scary.” I said looking at Sasha. “To you crazy to me hell yhea.” she said snuggling into Jake. “Sleepover night?” Liam asked us I nodded. “You have school in the morning be asleep by midnight.” He told us I nodded and snuggling with Rayne and Starr.

I woke up screaming bloody murder. Tears in my eyes as Rayne ran in and hugged me. “Tell me about it.” he whispered and I shook my head drawing it. he lowered his head when he saw it. “I scare you?” he asked. I shook my head viciously. “that’s not you. it was a random wolf attacking me. werewolf yes. Not you.” Starr jumped up on my lap and snuggled between us. I giggled. “Look my baby likes you.” I giggled. He shook his head as Liam looked in and glanced between us. “You okay Tori?” he asked me I nodded and snuggled into Rayne and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up Liam was in the livening room. “Where did everyone go?” I asked. “Rayne’s Father called something about a family emergency. Jake left with Sasha. She had a doctors appointment. School got canceled because it’s the first day of snow. And it’s like twenty degrees out your pills are on the counter.” Liam said before I could ask. “I’m going to get pizza you want to come?” he asked I nodded eagerly and grabbed a coat. Then looked at my shorts. He tossed me a pair off sweats and I smiled following him to his 1969 Chevy Impala. He put in Back In Black by AC/DC. I smiled signing along with him.

While we were in line I had to pee. “Hey get me a coke I have to pee.” I said and ran for the bath room. he chuckled. “Got it.” smiling I headed into the ladies room.

While I was washing my hands a woman walked in and froze looking at me. “Do I know you?” she asked me I shook my head and dried my hands. “Sorry. you have any aspirin?” She asked me. I patted my pockets and shook my head sticking my hands in the sweat pants pockets and headed out of the bathroom.

Rayne’s POV

I saw cops outside Liam's apartment building and froze. No not her. an enemy packs scent was in our territory. I ran up to her apartment and backed into Jake and Sasha. “I’m sorry she would not run away she knows if she does she has to go back to the asylum. She hates it there. I watched her take her meds so she isn’t running away from things that don’t exist.” He held up a necklace that never left Tori’s neck. “This was her mother’s the clasp is broken. She’d never leave it behind.” Liam collapsed on his couch and looked at the officers then us. “If she doesn’t get her medication in her by noon she’ll be impossible to reason with everyone will be the enemy.” Liam told the cops. “I got her to calm down once before.” I said finally able to speak. “I might be able to do it again.”

I know it's short but i wanted to give you guys something scine you've all waited so long for antother chapter hopefully you'll get two today. hopefully.