Chapter nine

Chapter nine

Rayne’s POV

I grabbed Tori’s and my clothing. And smiled. she told me she loves me. I pulled on my jeans and climbed up to the top of the water fall and moved the bolder. And sat on the inside putting it back. Only a werewolf could move it I smiled and jumped down. I threw the cloths in a corner and ran over to a crying Tori. “What’s wrong angel?” I asked worried. “I need to tell you something.” She sobbed. “Calm down.” I told her stroking my thumb across her cheek and pulled her on my lap. “I’m different. From other girls. I’m a freak so to speak. My entire family other than my parents disowned me.” she said looking up at me. “Angel no matter what you are not a freak.” I told her. she shook her head. “I was put in a mental asylum when I was nine years old. I just got out. my dad was only allowed to see me on Saturday’s. I take fifteen pills three times a day just so I can seem normal. I have ADD ADHD, OCD, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, a nightmare disorder where I frequently have nightmares, bipolar disorder, and lastly dyslexia.” She told me I sighed. Wow. Was all I could think. “See! I knew you’d think I was a freak!” she yelled I looked at her confused. “No angel I don’t I’m taking it in. I love you I don’t care. And you ARE NOT a freak.” I told her holding her still as she paced. She pushed me away from her. “I had a mental breakdown a week before you asked me out! Josh had to carry me back to my house. my feet were bleeding because I ran all the way to the other side of town taking back roads and the woods! I hid in a good will behind jeans!” she yelled at me. I held her still and kissed her shutting her up. “I love you. you are not a freak. You are my angel. you just confirmed you are one of a kind. And I get you all to myself. No one else has a girl like you.” I told her she blushed. “if I’m not a freak then what am I?” she asked me. “My angel. my special, wonderful, beautiful, one of a kind angel.” I told her she got even redder. I smiled. “now angel. there is nothing to drive me away from you.” I told her. smiling at me she kissed me. I froze we kissed. “Um angel there’s something I need to tell you.” I told her. “What?” she asked me. oh dear God I hope she doesn’t think I’m making fun of her.

Tori’s POV

“I’m a werewolf.” he told me holding my face in between his hands. My face fell. “Is this some sort of sick joke?” I asked him pushing him away he stumbled. “Angel.” he whispered trying to calm me down. “don’t call me that!” I yelled at him he sighed and sat down. “Where do I get out without getting wet?” I asked him pulling my clothes on. “not until you’re clam.” He said relaxing in his bean bag chairs. I crossed my arms. “Why so you can mock me make fun of me when you just told me all those wonderful things?” I asked him. “hu?”

“You asked for it back up you might get hurt.” He told me taking his clothes off. “soon as I’m done you can do whatever you want to make sure I’m real. He was standing there in his boxers. And transformed. I froze. And he whimpered. Getting down on his stomach. I fell to my knees and started petting his large frame he purred. “Are you real?” I asked him. he nodded and rubbed his face in my neck. I closed my eyes and breathed then looked at him again he started shaking again. I backed up giving him room. I covered my eyes because he was NAKED. Buck naked. His man parts getting shown off to the world. “You can look now.” he laughed. I glared and crossed my arms. “Angel there’s something else. werewolves. Have mates. a werewolves mate is the one they will be with forever. there are three stages. Kiss. mark. Mate.” he told me. my face fell. “hu?” I asked confused. “kiss. I kiss my mate she kisses back. And a tattoo will appear on her side. Mark her when I mark her I’ll bite her and a small paw print will appear behind her ear. And then when we mate some sort of mark will appear on her shoulder and the same object will appear on mine. Hers will be more feminine than mine.” He told me. “Why are telling me this?” I asked holding the tears in. he kneeled in front of me. “angel I found my mate. you are her. my angel my love. I can’t love anyone but you.” he told me I froze my mouth wide open. He smiled. “Angel you okay?” he asked me I nodded. “Fine.” I said and passed out from everything I had just taken in, in under an hour.

Rayne’s POV

I caught her as she fell I sighed and laid her down and moved the boulder so I could take her home. That is now our place. I smiled. ours. No one else’s.

I rang her dad’s doorbell. I heard him groan and open the door. “oh what happened?” he asked me. “She told me about herself. And after I told her I don’t care told her she wasn’t a freak and I loved her she passed out.” I told him he nodded and I asked him where her room was. “Down the hall.” He said I nodded and went looking for it. soon as I entered the room Starr growled at me. I sighed and put him next to Tori. I looked around her room and gapped. “wow.” I whispered. And ran my hand over the paintings and sketches. Some of them beautiful others disturbing. Yet somehow beautiful. I looked at her open sketch book. And saw a picture of me and herself on our first date. Not the one with Josh and Sasha. But the one with just us. I was chasing her around the swing set smiles on both our faces. I smiled and walked over to Tori and kissed her cheek gently. “I love you.” I told her and walked away glancing at her before I left.