Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Tori’s POV

I heard my alarm go off and I sat up quickly. No night mares. No dreams at all. Now I’m a bit freaked out. I pinched myself to make sure I was awake. I couldn’t feel much so I grabbed a pencil and stabbed my hand. “Ow!” I cried out in pain and my dad ran in to see me holding my now aching hand. “What happened?” he asked me worried. “I was just making sure I was up.” I explained. He nodded and left me to change.

I pulled my shirt up and held in a scream. I saw a tattoo on my side I tilted my head to see what it said. “Rayne Jayden Michael.” I read out loud I smiled. the tattoo. It was on my right side. I smiled and pulled on a clean shirt and jeans.

I skipped out to my dad and he handed me my pills. “I see your happy.” He laughed as I downed the pills. I smiled. “I didn’t have a nightmare. I told my boyfriend I’m insane and he didn’t care. He told me he loved me. I couldn’t be happier.”I said as Starr jumped on my lap. I giggled. “your eighteen in two months how do you feel?” dad asked me. “Happy. As long as I take my pills. Don’t have a damaging mental breakdown. Or you die I don’t have to go back.” I said and relaxed in my seat. Dad laughed. “Your day’s about to get better. I’m having Rayne drive you to and from school from now on.” he said and I squealed “I love you daddy!” he laughed. “We all know that baby girl.” He said and I hugged him as the door bell rang. “see yhea!” I said and ran for the door. I ended up sliding face first into it.

“OW!” I yelled holding my nose. I opened the door as Sasha laughed at my pain. “OW!” I said and threw my bag at her she stopped and then started again. “Come on lover boy is worried.” She laughed dragging me to the car my flip-flops in my hand. I laughed as she practically threw me in the front seat. “Hey.” I said kissing Rayne on the lips. I loved kissing him it felt so right. He smiled and kissed me back real fast before getting smacked upside the head by Sasha. “DRIVE!” she ordered. “Did you take your pills?” I asked her. she shook her head. Ahh, so that’s what’s wrong. “Docs brewing me up something safe for the baby.” She told me I nodded and relaxed in my seat.

I looked at Rayne who was watching my work with me. he smiled. “It’s great.” He said and pulled me closer. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. “Ahh my eyes!” Sam said laughing as he put the last of his tools away. I rolled my eyes and jumped in Rayne’s arms randomly. He looked at me shocked for a second. “hey. So I haven’t told the pack yet.” He said when Sam left. “That I know?” I asked him. “that and your different.” He said I sighed. “You can say insane.” I said jumping down from him. he sighed. “Your not insane just different.” “You sound like my dad. I know what I am don’t sugar coat it. that’s all anyone has ever done before.” I sighed grabbing my bag.

“I’m sorry for making you mad.” Rayne said as we reached his car. I sighed. “it’s not your fault. You didn’t lock me up for most of my life.” I said and sat in the car. “So what was it like growing up like you did?” he asked me as he drove to the park. “every now and then someone would scream or say something to confuse me. I was put in a straight jacket a lot. one time I knocked over an old man running from things that weren’t there. He was okay. He was just in a wheel chair for awhile. He was a nice old man.” I smiled. “There wasn’t much for me to do. I got a TV to entertain me in my room. it only got Disney and nick-toons. They gave me new note books when I needed it. but I was always alone. Scared.” Rayne hugged me and kissed my forehead. “It’s okay you don’t ever have to go back.” He told me. I smiled. “I made friends with a few of them. and sometimes I would get bored so I’d slide from one end to the other of the hall way. I would race a few of the nurses. It was fun.  No one bothered me. Sasha was my first roommate. And when she left I got another one. She was mean. On my way out to leave the place for good she tripped me.” I told him he laughed. “Sounds like a great roomie.” He laughed pushing me on the swing. I sighed. “yhea right.” I laughed and looked at him.

“anything I need to know about my wolf boyfriend?” I asked Rayne. “Well I’m next in line to be alpha.” He said I smiled. “That’s great.” I smiled and looked around the empty park. then the sky. “Looks like it’s going to rain.” Rayne said sitting on the swing next to me. “there’s something I’ve always wanted to do.” I said swinging higher. “What’s that?” he asked me. “Don’t laugh.” I ordered him he nodded. “I want to dance in the rain.” I said and he smiled. “That sounds like fun.” He laughed and tossed me his hoodie. And headed for his car. “I’ll take pictures to prove that you’ve danced in the rain.” He said making me laugh. I smiled as it started raining he put something over his camera and started to take pictures of me as I twirled in the rain the rain got harder and I smiled looking up at it. “There’s something I’ve always wanted to do in the rain.” Rayne said behind me. “What?” I asked him. he kissed me and I smiled kissing him back asking for entrance. Which he granted. We broke apart when I heard thunder. “Help me!” I yelled jumping in his arms. He laughed. “Get in the car I need to gather my camera and other things up.” he said I nodded and ran to his car.