Chapter Twelve

AN i skipped the funeral and stuff cause it would be boreing and realy sad

here's went happened though she cried the pack still dosen't know she's crazy. so they think want the school thinks u'll see later

PS i made cookies! yummy! and tomarrow i'm going to an amusment park!

Chapter Twelve

Tori’s POV

I looked at the place I would be staying at and then Rayne. “I’ll see you Saturday.” I told him kissing him on the lips gently my therapist tapping his foot. He pulled me closer to him. “I’ll need more than a peck to get me through the week.” He said and kissed me roughly. I smiled and dropped my bags so I could wrap my arms around his neck and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. He moaned in his throat a bit and demanded entrance. I refused and pulled back. “Mark me.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded and kissed down my neck and bit right where my shoulder and neck met. It healed and he kissed me again gently. Another time and another. I smiled and jumped down. “I’ll see you Saturday.” He promised. My therapist was standing there mouth open and a tent in his pants. I waved goodbye to Rayne as he drove away. I sighed and walked inside. “I’m leaving this place as soon as I’m eighteen.” I told my therapist. He sighed. “I’ll have the papers ready.” I felt the new tattoo forming on my neck and smiled.

“Alice you have a new roommate.” The nurse said I waved to the girl and set my bag on the empty bunk. “So what you in for?” I asked her. “Drugs.” she sighed. I rolled my eyes. “You?” she asked me. “A lot.” I told her relaxing on the bed. “so how long have you been here?” I asked her. “A week.” She groaned I laughed. “A weeks not so bad. Try a few years.” she looked at me. “I’m only here because my dad was killed in a car crash.” I said and relaxed in my seat. “You’re not going to kill me in my sleep are you?” she asked me. “I’ve never hurt anyone before.” I laughed. “Good I’ve got two boyfriends who will be needing me when I get back. She waggled her eyebrows and I gave her a look. “Eww.” I rolled my eyes. great a slut. “you a virgin?” she asked me. I nodded. “I doubt it by the size of that hicky on your neck.” She laughed as I jumped up and looked in the mirror. And saw right where Rayne bit me a love bite and scars from where his teeth where. “Great!” I sighed and sat back on my bed. “So is he hot? She asked me. I nodded. “He’s extremely hot. Lots of muscles. And an eight pack.” I told her pulling out my sketch book and continued working on the picture of us sleeping in the cave.  My nightmare was already drawn. It was Rayne with a slit throat and me laying next to him stabbed our hands connected. Lately any night mare not only has me dying in it now but Rayne as well. I would wake up screaming unable to hold in the tears. Rayne held me till I was calm again last night. I shuddered at the memory. As Alice told me about her multiple boyfriends.

I sat on a couch playing checkers with Carl. He’s got the same nightmare disorder as me only he instead of drawing them he dose them to other people. “Sorry about your dad.” He said I nodded. he’s the only one who actually will play checkers with me. yep I have to play checkers with a serial killer. Sad world isn’t it. I’m just trying to pass the time till one when I have to talk about my feelings. “So’kay.” I told him. staring at the board. I sighed and moved my piece winning the game. He looked confused. “deal with it.” I ordered him. normally I let him win today I’m not in the mood. I scratched my bite mark. “Little girl has a tat.” He said setting the pieces back up for another game. I groaned and relaxed in my seat. “Yhea. my boyfriend has the same one on his neck too.” I said and started the game.

I sat on the hard couch staring at the ceiling as my therapist sat in his chair looking through my pictures. I still have the picture of me and Rayne kissing in the rain. I smiled at the thought. “These have gotten more intense. Since you left.” he told me I rolled my eyes. “no. they’ve gotten more intense since I fell in love. Can you not see my boyfriend stabbing himself?” I asked him. I have two separate sketch books. One full of my night mares. And the other full of well everything else. mostly right now it’s Rayne. And he is not seeing those. “so your dad how do you feel about his death?” my therapist asked me. “Upset.” I told him in a duh tone of voice he sighed. “What else?” he asked me. “I wish it didn’t happen to him. I love my dad. And as long as I love him even if his family doesn’t he’s alive. So shut it. he told me that when my mother died.” I snapped. I hate this place.

I sat in the game room staring at the ceiling today is visitation day. Yippee. I heard Alice whistle. I looked at the door way and smiled. Rayne.  She went to go say hi he brushed right past her and right to me I hugged him. “hey.” I whispered as he buried his face in my hair. I smiled. “Miss me?” I asked him. “So much.” He breathed. And kissed me. I smiled and sat on his lap on the couch. “I hate it here.” I told her he laughed. “I know angel.” he said as Alice stared at us mouth wide open. I pulled out a picture I wanted to show him. “Us. In our place.” I told him he unfolded it and smiled. “it’s beautiful angel.” he said holding me. I snuggled into him. “so what’s going on that I should know about?” I asked him. “the school thinks you’re taking a month to live with family. Courtesy of Sasha.” He told me I nodded and smiled at him “I love you.” I whispered. “love you too angel.” he said as Alice sat next to us and ran a hand down his arm. “Hey hot stuff.” She said I glared holding in my anger he ignored her and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. “Go little girl.” Carl egged us on. I spun to face him. “Shut it!” I yelled at him and continued kissing my boyfriend.