Chapter six

Chapter six

Tori’s POV

I slid into the living room. my dad laughed at me. “What?” I asked him. “You looked like Elvis.” Dad laughed at me. I giggled. “So I was thinking. You like animals. How would you like a puppy?” dad asked me I squealed and ran over to him slipping in my socks a little. “Please!” I asked him. “Tomorrow after school you and I will go to the pet store.” He told me. I squealed as someone knocked on the door. “Thanks.” I said and ran to the door. I slipped and fell on my butt. I groaned and got up opening the door. “You okay?” Rayne asked me. I looked at the clock. “Your early?” I was a little surprised and grabbed my shoes pulling them on falling on my butt again. Rayne tried to catch me. “ow!” I yelled and sighed pulling my sneakers on. I was a lot better at the sliding at the asylum. Seriously I’d slid back and forth across the hall for hours. No one would care. That’s how I stayed in shape. Run slide run slide. It was fun. “Ready to go?” Rayne asked me. I nodded and he helped me up. “See yhea later dad!” I called out. “Wait!” dad said and handed me my pills in one hand and water in the other. I tossed my head back and drank some water. “Thanks.” I told dad and followed Rayne he didn’t ask why I had pills he didn’t seem to care. I smiled at the thought.

I sat at a picnic table across from Rayne. “so what’d you bring to eat?” I asked him. “PB&J.  a taco salad and  water. my mom wanted it to be healthy-ish.” He said. I smiled. “It’s okay. I love PB&J.” I told him he smiled and handed me a sandwich and a Tupperware with the salad inside and a bottle of water for me then the same for himself. I smiled and took a bit from my sandwich. “so twenty questions?” Rayne asked me I nodded. “Favorite color?” he asked me.

“Purple. You?” I asked him.

“ice blue. Uh place to go?” (AN ice blue is the clor of her eyes. an't he sweet!)

“This place I ran to right after they buried my mother. It’s beautiful.” He smiled at me.

“where is it?”

“I don’t remember. But if I was ever upset like that again I would be able to find it.”

“What do you remember about it?”

“I drew a picture of it I’ll show you some time. they never found me I came back. you?”

“uh a waterfall I found in the woods. I’ll take you some time.”

“where in the world do you dream of going?” he asked me. I was at a loss. All I’ve ever wanted was to be out of the asylum. I guess I never thought about where I would go when I got out. I thought about it. “Anywhere.” I said and smiled at his confused face. “Las Vegas. Death valley. Paris. London. Egypt. Anywhere.” I said simply. He smiled at me. “I guess that’s a good thing. That way when you go one place you can look forward to the next.” He told me. “Yhea it is.” I said and jumped up running for the slides. Half way there I spun around. “You coming?” I asked. Holding my hand out. he smiled and got up and took it.  “Common!” I said and dragged him to the slides. (AN My baby brother dose the same thing to me it's so cute! he's only two.)

Rayne’s POV

I pulled up to Tori’s house and smiled at her. “see you tomorrow.” I said as she tried to open the door. “Sorry.” I said and unlocked it. “It’s okay.” She said and smiled at me. she turned to face me and our lips were inches apart, we both leaned in and my lips almost touched hers when my cell buzzed. I pulled back as she blushed. Crap! If’ I’d have kissed her my name in cursive would have appeared on her right side. And hers on my right side. (when I mark her I’ll bite her and a small paw print will appear behind her left ear. The same will happen to me. And then when we mate some sort of mark will appear on the back of  her right shoulder and the same object will appear on the back of my right shoulder. Hers will be more feminine.) “sorry.” she said bright red. I kissed her cheek. “It’s okay.” I told her and she got out. “see you tomorrow.” we said at the same time. I smiled and watched her walk into her house. I smiled and drove off.

When I got home my mother was bouncing I smiled at her. “Hey mom.” I said hanging up my jacket. She smiled at me. “Soo?” she asked. “It was a simple date we almost kissed.” I told her. she squealed and hugged me. “So she knows?” she asked me I shook my head. “but I will tell her soon. Soon as I know she loves me.” I told her as Sasha ran in the house and into josh’s arms. “Okay I have something to tell everyone!” she squealed. We all looked confused. “I’m pregnant!” she yelled and I hugged her while josh was frozen in shock. “Congrats.” I told her she smiled and spun around to face josh.  She waved a hand in front of his face and sighed then kissed him. he unfroze and kissed her back. “I’m going to be a dad?” he asked her. she nodded and he spun her around in a circle. “I can’t wait to tell Tori!” she squealed.

sorry for not uploading in forever i had band camp. okay see this is what my sister did. she walked into my room. you should get ready for band camp it's monday morning then after camp where staying at our freids camper because the camp site is closer to the school than our house (i took my crush's bed forceing him to sleep on the front porch ;) so i haven't had acsess to my computer all week. i did once but as soon as i turned it on i had to leave. :( sad i know i have like three more days of band camp. yes i am a band geek. i play the second biggest bass drum. so my back is in major pain. don't feel bad for me we have one of the smallest kids in the band carring a 50 to 60 pund bass drum. and the longer you carry the dang thing the heavier it gets. so i will work on uploading  as soon as possible. i have up to chaper twelve written out. also i'm so happy i finally got a cell phone! only sad part it's a (crap) track phone. anyway i lost my lovely sleep for you guys because i wanted to upload for you! so VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME!