chapter two

Chapter two

Rayne’s POV

my mom stormed in and ripped the covers off my body. “hey!” I groaned. And looked at her. “SCHOOL YOU IDIOT!” she yelled at me. I looked at my clock and groaned I was supposed to be up an hour ago. I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. “dude you what happened?” my beta, josh, asked me. I shrugged. “I don’t know. My alarm didn’t go off again.” I told him he sighed and his mate, Sasha, leaned into him. “Can we just go now?” she asked us. I nodded she was in an insane asylum for a few years because of bipolar and schizophrenia. Sadly she misses her roommate. Who had a ton of problems.  Sighing I got in my car and drove them to school.

Okay I should explain a bit. I’m a werewolf. the alpha’s son to be exact. And no we do not transform on just the full moon. And we are not the gay twilight books. We transform when we want after our first full moon after our birth. And when we first see our mate our wolves howl in joy and instantly you want to be with them all the time. there are three step to claiming your mate. Kiss. mark. And mate. I still have to find my mate.

sighing I entered my class and relaxed in my chair. that is until I smelt her. I looked at her as she entered the room. I smiled. my wolf was howling. And he wouldn’t stop until he and I knew for sure she was our mate. Tori. My new favorite word. When she sat next to me ii handed her a note that said my name she pushed it back not reading it I pushed it back to her and she sighed looking at it for the entire class then she looked up at me as the bell rang. as soon as we made eye contact I knew she was my mate. I smiled at her. “I have to go to my next class.” she told me. “uh what’s your class?” I asked gathering my things. “back off Rayne! Newbie and I have some catching up to do!” Sasha said hugging Tori. I looked at them confused. Tori handed Sasha her schedule. “Great we have the same classes. See you boys later!” she said and dragged Tori out of the room. “What the heck was that about?” I asked josh. He shrugged. “The bipolar maybe?” he tried

Tori’s POV

Sasha showed me around the school we had several classes with Rayne and in each one she had me sit next to him. we also had lunch with him and her boyfriend. I sighed and kept quite.

Our last class was art. I followed Sasha in the boys right behind us. “oh here’s my number.” Sasha said handing me a slip of paper I nodded and went to the teachers desk. I still have to draw my nightmare last night. I tend to draw my night mares to detailed perfection. It’s the OCD. “I’m Tori I’m supposed to give you this.” I said to the teacher. She spun around and smiled at me. “Anna?” I asked smiling. she winked. “I know all about that. And I know you can draw.” She said. “go sit by Sasha.” She told me I nodded and ran over to Sasha’s seat. I smiled. “Why didn’t you tell me Anna worked here?” I asked her. “I wanted to surprise you. I know how close you two are.” She told me bumping my shoulder with hers. “Alright today where creating a horror scene each of you needs to draw one. Something you would see in a horror flick.” Anna told the class. I pulled out my sketch book and flipped to an empty page. Sasha took it and looked through a few pictures. “they just got nastier since I left.” she said shuddering. I shrugged and went back to the empty page and drew last night’s nightmare.

By the end of class I still had to color it. I looked at Anna. “Alright turn your pictures in if they are don if not take them home with you and turn it in as soon as you enter class.” she told us. I stuffed my notebook in my bag and waved to Anna. “Can I see?” Rayne asked. “No!” I said quickly. “Sorry I don’t let anyone see my unfinished work. But I can show you one.” I said and flipped to my favorite. It was a dark wolf jumping through the air over me at a vampire that was about attack me. he was frozen. “Wow.” He showed it to josh and he looked at me. “What?” I asked them. “It’s wonderful.” He said smi.ing at me I blushed and stuffed my notebook in my bag again. “There’s my dad.” I said getting in my dad’s Camaro. Sasha ran over to me. “Hey Mr. Monroe.” she said hugging my dad through the window. “nice to see you again Sasha.” He said as she smiled at us. “I took care of Tori today. Luckily she and I have the same classes. So I can help her out when she needs it.” Sasha said I smiled. “Thanks.” Dad said starting the car. “Just repaying the favor.” She said “Wait! would you let me have Tori for a double date with my boyfriend and his best friend?” she asked dad. “Depends. will he try anything?” dad asked as I went beat red. “He’s gentlemen. He’s never dated anyone before. And since I hang out with him a lot it would be nice for her to get to know him. and my boyfriend.” she said dad looked at me. I nodded and waved to my best friend.