Part 34

PART 34 

*Tom’s POV* 

Samanthas screams filled the room. Ashley was lying motionless on the ground.

I couldn’t move, I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed.

“Will somebody fucking untie me!!” Samantha shouted, tears pouring down her face as Jay ran over to help whilst she fought with her restraints. 

I ran to Ashley’s side, Max helping me to lift the beam away immediately.

“Fuck! Somone call a fucking ambulance, NOW!” Max roared.

“Samantha baby, are you okay?” Nathan gushed.

“Nathan….help Ashley!!” She shouted helplessly as the rope kept her restrained.

“Baby let me…” He tried.

“Nathan please, just do it!” She cried

.

“Stupid fucking ropes!” She yelled in fustration as Jay continued to try and free her. It was useless.

“Max, what’s going on? What’s happening?” I pleaded as he tried CPR on Ashley, his hands covered in blood.

“Common Ashley” he said sternly.

“It’s not working! She’s not responding to it!” He yelled.

I could hear the sirens in the distance.

“Max! You need to keep going!” Samantha assured “don’t give up on her, just yet…Nathan! I need you to give it a go, Max is getting tired!” She commanded.

“Let me help,” I said weakly.

Nathan took Max’s place doing the compresions on Ashley’s chest. I kneeled by her head, she was covered in blood and looked so fragile. I started doing the breaths, while Nathan continued.

“Wake up baby girl” I whispered softly.

Just as the paramedics came rushing in, she started coughing and spluttering, blood dripping from her lips.

“Thank you princess” I mumbled.

“Is… Sam… okay?” She spluttered, barely more than a whisper.

“She’ll be fine, its you we’re more worried about!” Max sighed.

The paramedics eased her onto a stretcher.

“I’ll be… okay…” She smiled weakly, her eyes closing softly again.

“We love you Ash!” We all shouted.

I followed the paramedics down to the ambulance. My poor girl was still lying out cold.

“Can I come with her? I’m her boyfriend,” I said, gazing down at her.

“Of course,” one of the paramedics said. We got the hospital, and Ashley was wheeled straight into A&E, while I sat in the waiting room. After half an hour of waiting, the others had shown up, and a doctor finally emerged.

“Miss Ashley George’s relations?” He asked us.

“Yes! How is she?” I asked.

“She had some fractures to her right leg, and ribs, some mild internal bleeding, a burst lip and nost and a black eye and multiple cuts and bruises from the impact of the beam,” he said, “right now she’s in intensive care, due to the fact that she is continually loosing conciousness,” he said.

I couldn’t believe what he was saying. A tear emerged in my eye as I thought about her.

“Is she going to be okay though?” Max sobbed.