She Is My Weakness - The Wanted Fanfic

PART 1 

*Ashley's POV* 

"Ashleeeeey, answer your phone please!" My sister Samantha shouted, still half asleep in her room.

"Hello?" I croaked, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and sitting up.

"Hello Ash, did I wake you?" My brother's voice asked.

"Yes Max, you woke me up. What is it?" I yawned, getting up and pulling my curtains open, as the summer sun streamed into my bedroom.

"I was just wondering if you and Samantha wanted to come and visit for the week? You could finally meet the boys," He chuckled.

"Max, who are you boring to death on the phone?" A strong Bolton accent said on Max's end of the phone.

"My sister," Max called back.

"Is she hot? Ow okay ow that's a book Max!" Their voice said again.

"Look I gotta go, but yeah sure." I laughed.

"Okay, I'll sort everything and I'll call you back tonight with the details" Max laughed. 

"Bye Ash," he said.

"Bye Maximillion," I yawned, hanging up.

'That was Max on the phone Sam, he wants us to go down to London for the week and visit him and the boys, you up for it?'

'Of course, when do we leave?' Samantha mumbled from under the covers

' Max is going to phone back tonight so I'm assuming tomorrow at some point?' I replied as I wandered towards Sam’s window, drew back her curtains letting the sun shine through, in attempts to get her up. She was beyond Lazy in the mornings. 'Sam get up, we need to pack!!'

'Noooooooooo we've got plenty of time to do that, I'm going back to sleep wake me in a hour?' she asked, being the lazy person that she is...

'Hmmm okay, well I'm going to get ready' 

*Samantha’s POV* 

I heard the shower turn on and with that Ashley began singing. She must be excited about meeting the boys for the first time I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and dosed back off to sleep again...

*Ashley’s POV* 

I was only just out the shower, when my phone lit up, vibrating like crazy on my bedside cabinet. It was Max. Again.

'Heeeey what's up?' 

'Ermm...there's been a change of plan Ash, when I told the boys about you and Sam coming to visit they wouldn't shutup about you both, it was question after question after question to be honest they seemed pretty desperate to see's you!' 

Wow! I thought to myself, with a massive smile on my face. Even though I had never met or even talked to the guys before I had a feeling that we'd get on really well :)

'So...What's happening then? When can we come down? Do you want us to come down tomorrow morning on the train or something?' I asked Max rather excitedly. 

He replied 'well we didn't see any point in putting it off another day so Martin’s driving us all up just now to yours, we'll be there in about 10 minutes Ashley, is that okay? Oh and Ashley do me a favour? Make sure your ready for us we can't stay long. Okay?'

'10 minutes! Gosh Max you don't waste any time do you! Right okay see you soon then bro' I replied hanging up.

OMG ten minutes to dry my hair, do my make up, get ready and pack! HAHAHA! That was never going to happen I laughed to myself.

'SAMANTHA! The boys are going to be here in 10 minutes! Quick get up!!' I shouted whilst rushing about trying to get ready. 10 minutes was never going to be enough time! 

*Samantha's POV* 

Did I just hear her correctly? The boys will be here in 10 minutes? No surely not? 

I lay there thinking about what Ashley had just said, considering if I believed her or not. After thinking about it for a minute I came to the conclusion that it was just another one of her games to try and get me up. Well I wasn't falling for it, it wasn't even 9am yet on a Saturday morning, there was no way I was getting up! I pulled the covers over my head, closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep again...

Minutes later, I was woken up by a car repeatedly beeping its horn outside...