Part 17

PART 17

*Samantha’s POV* 

I wandered over to Nathan who was sat down with Ashley and Siva, after buying in another round of drinks. He patted his knee, so say down taking a slip on my drink. I kept and eye on Ashley out the corner of my eye, she seems to be chatting away to seev. 

“Babe what’s up?” He asked noticing I was distracted. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and kissing him passionately. After a couple of minutes I pulled away .

“We’ll continue this later sykes, but right now, I need to take ashley home, somethings came up” I winked finished off him drink. 

“I’ll hold you to that one but seriously what’s happened” he whispered worried. 

“Ask jay, he’ll fill you in, right now tho I’m just gonna take ash home, I’ll see you back at the house?”

“Of course, see you soon” he said as I stood signalling to ashley to follow me.

“Hey, is something up?” Ashley smiled, as we headed outside.

“I have something I need to tell you,” I said, as we got into the taxi.

“I’ll tell you when we get home though,” I said, attempting a smile

“Your worrying me samantha!” She said, instead of replying I slid over to sit next to her, pulling her into a hug. How was I going to tell her this?

We got out of the taxi, and went into the house, sitting in the living room. 

“Okay Sam, I’m really worried now.” Ashley said, “whatever it is, please just tell me?” She pleaded.

“Tonight at the club…” I paused taking hold of ashleys hand “…Toms ex girlfriend victoria turned up…jay saw them kissing Ashley” I said sympathetically

Her face fell. Her eyes watered, but she blink her eyes hard and made them go away. I could tell her heart was shattering inside, but she wouldn’t cry in front of me.

“Oh,” was all she said.

“It might not be what we think ashley, it might just be a small misunderstanding?” I said trying to cheer her up,

“Uhm, yeah I, I know,” she murmered. “I’m gonna go upstairs, you should go back to the club, I’ll be fine,” she said, trying to smile reassuringly at me. I was still reluctant.

“I’ll be fine,” she said. Eventually she convinced me to go. Tom had some major explaining, and making up to do if it was a misunderstanding!

I jumped in the taxi, but only got as far as the end of the street before decided to turn back and be at home with ashley. Even though she wasn’t the sort to admit it, she needed me!

*Jay’s POV* 

I got a text from Sam, she said: “staying here with Ash, let me know if Tom’s coming back and I’ll get out of the way. xx” so I decided now would be the best time to fill them all in, and find out what really happened.

I joined nath and siva at the table, when max strolled over “where have the girls disappeared off to?” He asked frantically looking around the club as he spoke

“Samantha took ashley home, somethings came up max, we need to get tom over here now and sort everything out” I instructed

“Sort everything out? What’s happened, is he okay?” Max asked, looking confused.