Part 3

PART 3

*Ashleys POV* 

Eventually, we were both packed, had some breakfast and ready to leave.

‘Finally!!’ The boys’ driver, Martin, said as he put out cases into the boot.

"I'll sit here," I laughed, sitting between Tom and Samantha.

About 20 minutes into the journey, we were all bored. Siva had his headphones in, Jay was reading an avatar book and Max was fast asleep.

I noticed this, and saw it as an opportunity to embarrass him, so I began rummaging in my bag for a pen. Once I had found one, I began drawing on Max, writing: "I Like men, yum ;)" across his forehead, while Samantha gave him a moustache and beard.

*An Hour Later* 

Lets just say that when Max woke up he wasn't too impressed...the van erupted in to a burst of laughter, Tom and Nath rolling about the floor unable to control themselves. As for Siva he quickly whipped out his camera and took a picture for the mailer! 

*Samantha’s POV* 

We were nearly back at the boys house now, and the chemistry in the van between us and the boys was unreal. Ashley was sat with Tom, his arm gradually making its way around her shoulder, Ashleeey was smiling and Tom couldn't take his eyes of her for one second. It was lovely. Everyone in the van noticed the two of them. Max had sent me a cheeky text during the journey home...It read...

‘‘ Is it just me or do those two seriously need to get a room? :’) -Max xx‘’

*Nathans POV* 

I was sat across from Samantha in the van and in between Seev and Max, there was some serious flirting between Tom and Ashley, Tom had his arm around Ashley and they were laughing. Alot. It didn’t seem to bother Max, which I was actually really surprised about. We were almost home and Samantha’s phone seemed to be buzzing like crazy, in between the vibrations of Max’s. I can only assume they were sat texting each other?

I choose to ignore it, until Samantha received yet another text shortly after Max lay his phone down on his lap, she burst out laughing before glancing over her shoulder at Ashley and Tom, and then over to Max. Right that was it I wanted to know what the inside joke was. Ashley and Tom hadn’t even caught on that Samantha was practically crying with laughter, they just continued gazing into each other’s eyes as they made conversation. 

I nudged Max, signalling to see his phone. He shook his head and hid is phone away in his pocket. Okay, the next set of traffic lights and we were switching seats, I thought to myself. Whipping out my phone, I texted Siva. ‘Next set of traffic lights that we stop at, your swapping seats with Samantha. Okay?’. 

The look of confusion on his face as he read the text was hilarious, but he simply nodded and continued jamming away to his music. 

*Red traffic light*

‘Hey darling, swap seats with me eh? Nathan’s doing my head in over here.’ Siva asked Samantha politely as he stood up to switch places. 

‘Sure’ she replied as she sat down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. 

‘Hey babe, fancy filling me in, on what was so funny earlier?’ I whispered into her ear. 

Samantha simply nodded and handed me her phone without hesitation. Wow, I chucked as I read the text. Max seriously didn’t mind Tom flirting with his sister. I took this opportunity to add my number to her contacts before handing her the phone back.

‘Max can I borrow your ipod please since you’re not using it?’ Samantha asked with her puppy dog eyes. 

Max simply nodded and handed me his ipod to pass over. I stopped unwound the tangled up earphones and handed Samantha the one left earphone, she looked confused, but put the earphone in and rested her head on my shoulder yet again. I had to find the right song to try and express the way I was feeling, once I found it, I simply tapped play and rested my head on hers before putting in my right earphone, as we sat relaxing in each others’ company listening to Jordin Sparks ‘Next to You’. Though out the song, there was only one person my mind, Samantha. The song was almost finished as I looked down only to be met by Samantha’s eyes looking back at me, was she thinking the same thing as me? With that she flashed me a cheeky smile and rested her hand on the top of my thigh, before cuddling back down on my shoulder...I Guess She Was....